Reviews for where a blade was sunk some time ago
Bitumz chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
I've been following this story for a long time and I have to say that even without an ending, it is one of the best pieces of work I have ever come across on this site. I have read it over and over to the point where each of my favorite scenes play in my head like a favorite movie instead of just written words. I find myself coming back to read it every so often because the way you bring these two characters together from the very beginning is breathtakingly beautiful and heart wrenching all at once. The romance they grow to find in one another is something every woman could only dream of and the purity of it all is so touching. My absolute favorite part is your unmatchable talent of building tension and delivering to your reader more than they could have ever asked for in every detailed seen. The sweeter moments make me melt and I particularly love your Bane's show of rage whenever Talia falls into harms way. I see on your profile that you are working on original works and I wish absolutely nothing but the best for you. You are positively gifted in the art of wordsmith and will make it so, so far. A thousand thank yous for writing this fic.
bluelightsaber12 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
You made me ship them so much! AAhhhh the feels...
I love this fanfic! So amazing!
gigi chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Man, I'm over it! The waiting is killing me.
At least, if you are really done with this story, just tell us in your profile. In this way, I will be free of this unbearable waiting and hopes. In the mean time, it will be sad to get over it! Talia's story was amazing!
Schniztler chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
My god, it breaks my heart to see that there are still no update. If you are stuck with inspiration, just make the ending shorter than the other chapter! I m tired to wait!
Imladris chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
"I have an update for you. The next chapter is now two/thirds written".
Are you kidding?! It's been months since you wrote this! Please, don't give up! If it's really half/thirds written, then finish it! Don't make us wait another YEAR! I NEED AN UPDATE!
huskyroll chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
Mira you promised! You promised to finish the story, or at least, the next chapter since october 2013! Seriously, I can't wait!
Queenie chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
I cannot stop checking if you have updated recently! When we start something, we have to finish it or else, it is just another failed project. PLEASE, with my heart, I ask you to complete this fiction. "WE" can't wait anymore! You will be proud of you after!
HuskyRoll chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
My Gog Mira! Still no update? Stop writing for other kind of story and concentrate on this one! It must have another chapter! We deserve it after all the support we gave to you! PLEASE PLEASE!
Shirley chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
No news since months! I think I'm dying!
laila chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
I'm so tired! The waiting is unbearable! I cannot stop thinking of what kind of plans Talia will build to wreak her vengeance. PLEASE UPDATE!
Maily76 chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
PLEASE UPDATE, UPDATE UPDATE!
Shirley chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
My god, I'm done Mira! The waiting is so long! I can't believe that the sixth chapter has been update since 2012! You are lucky you still have fans here! PLEASE, hurry! Do everything you can to UPDATE!
Imladris chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
What the hell? There is still no update yet! Please tell me that you almost finish? The waiting besomes unbearable. It must be ready before Christmas! If you can make it before Halloween, then it's better!
Gigi chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
First, I want to let you know that I follow this story from beginning to end and it was a really great pleasure to read it over and over again. I'm still excited about what will happen in the next chapter.
In the meantime, I though about something: when you will have done with this fiction, do you think you can pursue the other one called " no universe like that which bleeds "? The first chapter was so A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I LOVE how you describe Ra's feelings on his daughter and on Bane. But if you are really done with Batman, I won't make pression on you. It's just an advice. I'm sure that all your fans will be glad! Me first!
ArnoldFreezer chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Right now, Talia seems having a change of heart toward her father. At the beginning, she was this stubborn little girl and she defied her father when he toke the wrongs decisions. I cannot wait to see how she's gonna handle her project to revenge his death!