Reviews for Unspoken
kitkatraina chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
I really liked it. The whole different point-of-views and backwards sequence were enlightening :) Great job - in character and well-written! Thank you!
csiAngel chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
I am so glad I waited until this was complete before reading it. I knew I wouldn't survive suspense between chapters! This is brilliant. I like what you did with the timeframe. It worked really well for telling the story. And the story itself was well thought out, and put together, and completely enthralling. Liked the sonic screwdriver reference. Loved the Mac/Stella stuff, and your original character was great. Fabulous fic. You really should write more often :p
tlh45 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
And you stopped there? Suppose I should use my imagination for the rest! Have a good vacation! Hurry back so you can get started on another story.
SMackedCaskett chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Hrhrhrhr... I like the ending
Wiggle34 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
LOL loved this update more please asap
tlh45 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
This chapter, this story, is so well written. I love every part of it!
lily moonlight chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Hello! How are you? Thanks for another update :D This is my favourite chapter so far; I love Mason, he's such a fantastic character and his interaction with the others is seamless. I love how he flirts with Stella but has the utmost respect for her. Loved the scenes with Mac and Stella in the club, with Flack and Mason watching, their reactions are perfect! And your eye for details is excellent, with all the stuff about the judge and where the van is, and the gadgets, of course. It's so funny that Flack is expecting a James Bond clicky pen, and is disappointed that he doesn't even get that XD You write him so well! Oh, and that he muses that Mac never leaves the lab :D I also love how he's protective over Stella - not in an over the top way, but in a way that shows how much he cares for her. And it was great, of course, that Stella wants to go and check on Mac at the hospital :D Can't wait for you to post the epilogue!
Moska chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Excellent follow up! You have such a lovely hand with these characters, CA... thank you for that. There's not one think I don't love about these chapters. Another reviewer had it right...it has everything you'd want in a story :) Looking forward to C4!
BnBfanatic chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
This story is fantastic! I like that it has action, danger, injured Mac, nurturing Stella and the hot romance to boot! Keep it going :-)
tlh45 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Wow...you really know how to tell a story. Loved it!
tlh45 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Loved this chapter. I like how Mac made the move to kiss Stella! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
LindsC33 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Great update. Loved the way Stella was interacting with Mac and how he managed to keep it together. Great idea to have her flirt with Olev to distract him, although I am sure Mac would not have liked that :). Great tension and action. Sure hope we get to see Stella nurse Mac back to health :)
lily moonlight chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Hello! I'm currently listening to what is about to become my new obsessive song :P Alt J - something good. I thought you needed to know that :P It sort of fits with the chapter actually. I was very happy to see this posted! I love it very much :D So much tension, so much going on between Mac and Stella :D Poor Mac, I felt sorry for him for both how he was affected by Stella's actions and of course for how he is injured... I would never injure him XD Stella is so cool here: it's great how she keeps Olev at bay and then how she's straight into the action at the end, getting her gun and yet still able to care for the two girls. She's amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Moska chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
:taps foot impatiently:...:looks at today's date on calendar impatiently:...:stares at screen...impatiently:
C'mon, CA! It's been 5 whole... excruciatingly looonnnnngggggg days waiting for your next chapter. Is Lily hiding it? g Love the reverse look to this as it lends an additional level of drama to a situation that will already have your readers begging for more. So, hurry up! :) j/k Whenever C2 is ready, we'll be here waiting...
LindsC33 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I absolutely love the start of this story. I think I have read it 5 times. I love the interaction between Mac and Stella and the concern Stella has for Mac. You set this up great-I really want to know the events that lead up to this. Please update soon!