Reviews for In your dreams
Probie girl1717 chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
It took me forever to find this, I read this a while ago and forgot to fav it! I had my followers find you! Glad they did
Lesly chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Anteriormente dije que eran mis historias favoritas de Ncis, pero ahora confirmo usted es mi escritor favorito. De todo corazón espero que tenga un poco más de tiempo en su trabajo y vida cotidiana para escribir Ncis y Tiva por supuesto. Gracias... Desde Ecuador felicitaciones...
Anon chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
UhMAZing ending! Absolutely loved it.
Nik chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
Hey, I really liked this story and the end was so much of twist I didn't expect it at all! :) Good story for a nice afternoon read.
mizanna chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
Loved the fact that you altered rule 12 so that it would fill in for the one that obviusly didn't work out... And i loved the way you did the ending :D thank you so much! :)
DS2010 chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
Now that was a s suprising end, now the title fits very well, and maybe dreams do come true :)
jinxcat21 chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
very nice ending...never saw it coming :)
Miss Suave chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
Awwww. Its over :( the kids are soooo adorable! :)
MindFullofStories chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
I thought it was..
Wow! I think my heart just skipped a beat and I think I'm going to cry.
One of the greatest story I have read.
I wish you would make more in the future.

-Lil
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
Wow! What a great ending! I liked the fact that the whole Ziva may be a killer wasn't true! Haha! Great story! Write again soon!:D
Jade-Mexx chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Such a good ending to a great story x
tenahi chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
What the... What the hell was that! It was all a dream! I liked it soooo much better before, the last chapter ruined it for me :'( :(
Ninja chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
The review where I said I was going to cry was meant for this chapter! Sorry!
Ninja chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Im never ever going to read your stories again! (Okay I lied! BUT WHY?! Imma cry now :'(
Iovatosffs chapter 14 . 11/9/2012