Reviews for Four letter word
Kykky chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
"Watching Jenny finish the song, she slowly walked away thinking to herself that she had to talk to Rolf about Jenny again. Perhaps they could figure something"

I feel so so so sad for Jenny... How could her parents being so cruel ... Are not able to see how sad and desperate and miaerable is jenny life ? And that this can not bring nothing positive ?

Thanks for sharing !
noname44 chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Wow, that update was awesome. It left me on the edge of my seat wanting more, more more.
kite1116u2 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
i am guessing its numb by linkin park :)
qbonbon chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Wow! What an intense update! I hope Jenny and Emma find a way to deal with it, cause they both know they belong together!

Jenny's parents, I hope they know what have they done to their daughter. If they really love her (I believe they do), sometime it's better to let her run her life and just be there to help when she needs!

The hidden song is Numb by Linkin Part "I've become so numb, I can't feel you there." "All I want to do. Is be more like me and be less like you."

And I am the Guest :) 2 hours is to all Jemma writers, so you have this too! xDDD
Jamster chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
oh don't leave off there! Ugh, I want to know what happens! This was a great update! So happy you are continuing this, was getting a bit worried. It is so sad to see Jenny so heartbroken. I do hope she and Emma can resolve their problems quickly and get back together! You must update soon, I need to know what happens!
kite chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
looking forward to the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
It's Spiderwebs either by No Doubt or Gwen Stefani! You had gave us a very good hint :)

Good to have you back! I'd be waiting for the new update, and you have hoop me to it! Now I am eager to know what happen next! Jamster asked me to apply the 2 hours rule to every Jemma Fanfic writers, so; you get that too! 2 hours for the next update! xDDD
Kathy chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lied89 chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
True story:
When I got the notification of this next chapter per mail on my phone while walking along the street in the dark, I pumped my fist in the air and shouted out "Yes!" lol

That's how excited I am about your story. Haha

I really love this and the way you're building it up.

I'm glad Emma fought through her struggles and decided to do the right thing, because if she would keept it to herself, it could develope to this big unsaid thing between them and let them develope a much bigger, emotional distance - especially from Emma's side, which could lead to them becoming estranged to each other, which would be an inevitale reason to break up, instead of just this thing that happened which can be dealt with.

Luzi was ace, like always, and I hope that Emma will have another opportunity to express herself soon and that she won't shy away from it.
Jamster chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Very nice update. Happy to see Emma is willing to talk to Jenny. Just hope Jenny is understanding!
Henriette76 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Link for the song

/watch?vcXrWRM0E6YA&featurerelated
Jamster chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
very nicely done. Eagerly awaiting to see what happens next. Keep it up.
qbonbon chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Thank you very much for the great update, it's worth wait! Can't wait to see what's Emma up to and what gonna happen next!
Kathy chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Nicely done. Hope Emma calls Jenny soon to explain what she did. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lied89 chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
More. Definitely always more. I love how they miss each other and are challenged by their lives developing into different directions, meeting new/old people and making connections, introducing the question if true love can survive. It feels very real, so thank you for making it that way and not choosing the easy way out (i.e. by making Emma be the person who Jenny runs into in the park). Thank you! Also I want to say that I'm usually not really into song-fics, but here it always works out nicely :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »