Reviews for Daddy' Girl
HarnGin chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I love the idea of Lily blowing Voldie's head off. Why a muggle-born would only defend herself with a wand has always puzzled me. Even in the heavily gun-controlled UK, you can buy hunting rifles. Why didn't she buy one and learn to use it? or a sword, a knife, throwing stars, anything to add to the magic?

Thanks for writing and sharing your story. I hope your Lily looked at Voldie and told him to make her day!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
The power he knows not being a Mama bear with Magnum Force.
Shinkicker chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
*final battle at Hogwarts, Harry and Voldemort have just lost their wands*

The Elder Wand was only few feet away as he clawed his way across the ground toward it when he felt something cold press against his forehead. Rolling his head to the side the self stylised most powerful Dark Lord in history found himself looking up towards Harry Potters bloodied face, but his focus however was on something else entirely.

"I know what you're thinking, Tom." Harry said eyeing the wand on the ground "'Is that four feet away, or five and can I reach it in time'. Well truth of the matter is I'm curious about that myself, but you gotta keep in mind that this here is the most powerful handgun in the world, it can blow your head clean off, so you've gotta ask yourself a question 'Do I feel lucky?'" The distinctive click of the guns hammer being pulled back punctuating his words. "Well, do ya, Tom?"
Phoenixbat chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
hah!
revetwrot chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I wonder if anyone posted the infamous "Do you fell lucky, punk?" speech in the comments. If not, I would, but I can't fully remember it, and I will not butcher such an iconic speech.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Lmfao. That last line, amazing.
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
An excellent reason for the story being so much shorter - but excellent all the same.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Nice
RalfPaul chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I like the punchline.
Katzztar chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Don't know which part I like more... Harry Potter was named after Dirty Harry or Lily using a gun on Voldie ... they really do tie
Pyeknu chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
But which gun was it?

LOL! Figures that any relative of Dirty Harry - even a magical one - would know the basic tricks of the trade!
Balinor88 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I love the last two lines. I just have to laugh!
Gytrash1167 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh lol. I've got to say I wasn't expecting that but I laughed. Well done.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I burst out laughing at the end this...found it really fitting and quite humorous thanks for posting it...
sylviedroz chapter 1 . 3/18/2013