Reviews for No Problem
Del64 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before. It's one of my favorites. Perfect, just perfect. Thanks!

Del64
Lani chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
That was fantastic. Startingly true, as well.
JustTwisted chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
V nice little dip into the Issues roaming around the back of peep's heads in the West Wing.
Long live Angsty Sam.
vodka straight chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
This is such a great peice. I love it. Everyone has those feelings, and your right, you picked out the character that "doesn't have any problems", but everyone in the world has a right to be sad, and everyone does at one point, for one reason or another, or maybe even for the lack of a reason. Who knows. You've showed Sam in a perfect, clean, clear light that is exactly him. You've made his "problem" quite clear as well, and that's amazing, considering there really isn't one, besides this unbelieveablely sad, overwhelming world that swirls around him every day. You've somehow managed to put into words something wordless. It's genius.
Katherine Grace chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I read this a while ago and didn't review it, and decided to ferret it out of the great jumble of sutff on FFN. Very Sam, and it struck a cord with me the second time around...because, well, blah. Nothing, right? Anyway, good job.
Neverborn chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
yes you can. its an art at my school. 'what's wrong?' nothing..lemme tell you all about it.

nice piece here.
Papergirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
I really enjoyed this story. I'm a sucker for Sam fics, especially angsty ones, and this one was beautifully written. I particularly loved the style and the... message, if that's what one might call it. A wonderful glimpse inside Sam's mind.
nefret24 chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Yet another stunningly good work- beautiful rhythm and enough to make me teary-eyed for Sam. Lovely lovely lovely fic ;)
Llyzbeth chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Very very nice, extremely well written. Heartbreaking in a subtle kind of way.
lady rosethorn chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
snnifffs. poor sam, why aren't Josh and Sam friend's anymore? this was really cute...well written.

poor sammm
Amaltheia chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Poor Sam. I so want to pat him on the head and give him a big hug.

You've done it again.

Can I be your official Cheerleader?

Amaltheia
Sarsel chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Nice I really like that. Very real when things are just bad and there isn't a banner headline problem. This really is where Sam has been.
fang chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Nice job! This fic sums up Sam's moodiness throughout season three better than the fics that address specific problems in detail. No confrontation, no conversation, yet it portrays his interactions with the rest of the Senior Staff well.