Reviews for Revelation
LeknaWorshipper chapter 1 . 7/29
AWESOME story
Geminia chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Love it! Explains so much.

Gemini
User has been removed chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Continue! Plz!
xevg-x chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I want to find the story where this come from, the idea I mean. I like it.

Is a shame this is so short but I like it.

Actually I look for info about Clint searching for a mutant hint or something XDD

Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Ah.. and it's just a one shot! So much potential here... Hawkeye vs Gambit and Rouge vs Blackwidow
:-)

Very enjoyable story though.
lychee loving chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Fact: I've always been a little in love with the idea of Clint having some kind of mutant ability (something to do with exceptional sight? being able to calculate the physics needed to shoot an arrow tens of thousands of feet in the air and still hit your moving target?) so this was a special treat to read...!
indd chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Cute, but Rogue can absorb powers/enhanced skills from someone who isn't a mutant as well. For example (in the film) she absorbs the life energy of anybody really so she needs to avoid physical contact. Let's say, there's a really amazing singer with a beautiful voice. Rogue can steal that voice just by maintaining physical contact (permanently, if she kills her). In this case, Rogue should be able to absorb Clint's personality, a smidgen of his memories, his athletic finesse, and archery skills. But again, in the film (which is what you're using for the crossover) Rogue must maintain contact for this to happen and since she didn't the psychological effects should have faded away. Sorry for the rant, just wanted to correct some things about one of my favorite characters in the X-men verse. I hated her in the movie, really, she was weak. Anyways, thanks for sharing. Hope this helps.
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Insert evil giggle here. I likes it :)