Reviews for Tell Me No Lies
Intrepidwarriors chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
I loved it! I've being following CityDurl's Love Polyhedron and Yield Strength with great addiction and see this fanfic made my literal night. thank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
epilogo, epilogo doble por favor
xLadyTrekx chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I like the chapter!
Data passionate lover we see it too, Tasha instead I've always seen as a possessive lover, but also as you describe is fine.
The hot scene... While I was reading I was flooding the keyboard with my drool LOL
These two inspired sex to die as in the original series. * ç *
In the next chapter, you're my idol. 3
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
love it! sexy AND funny, classic Data ;)
nathasa39 chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
final feliz, me encanta. espero su epilogo con ilusión y espero la actualización de sus otras historias. buen trabajo.
nathasa39 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Muy buen capitulo, espero su actualizacion.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
oh no, are they going to break up!? i guess they were never really together, but still...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
This is a very interesting story in that you've written Data so out of character, and yet it works. I think it's how a lot of trek girls secretly wish he acted :) Looking forward to reading more!
nathasa39 chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
me gusta mucho esta historia, deseando leer mas.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
espero con ansias esa reunion, ahora que Data ha dicho lo que ha dicho
wildfire1980 chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Visk,

I already wrote somewhere in the story that Data is doing a lot of research on the emotions of love as well as body language. I think it's Chapter 3 (not sure). I knew that Chapter 7 would have Data a little OOC but I chose to take the risk anyways because the story isn't over. I plan on explaing why he is acting the way he is and I've even hinted toward it throughout the story. I promise I'll explain. So please be patient! Thanks for reviewing!
Visk chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
I like this. But Data seems alittle more OOC here, need to do some explaining on how he can act like this. Has he been researching and doing this programme?
T0theM00N chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
This is me clapping.
clapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclap
Allexxiell chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Great chapter! Really! Full of tension and emotion and reason and... I hope for the best ending :)
Update soon :)
nathasa39 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
que tensión, muy bueno, espero su siguiente actualización.