Reviews for Tell Me No Lies
This is a pretty good story so far. But there are some things I hope you consider in additional chapters.

When addressing a superior officer: at the end of the sentences, "sir" is lowercase.

I haven't seen a lot of "aye sir" in your writings. That is proper acknowledgement on a ship.

Hopefully you can continue your stories with these tidbits in mind.
scarletwitch0 chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Just found your stories while looking for Data/ Tasha fanfiction. You're on my follow list now! Fantastic writing!
AureaAuramonster chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
wolfgirl chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
i love this story so much :) will it ever be finished?
Intrepidwarriors chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
I loved it! I've being following CityDurl's Love Polyhedron and Yield Strength with great addiction and see this fanfic made my literal night. thank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
epilogo, epilogo doble por favor
xLadyTrekx chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I like the chapter!
Data passionate lover we see it too, Tasha instead I've always seen as a possessive lover, but also as you describe is fine.
The hot scene... While I was reading I was flooding the keyboard with my drool LOL
These two inspired sex to die as in the original series. * ç *
In the next chapter, you're my idol. 3
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
love it! sexy AND funny, classic Data ;)
nathasa39 chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
final feliz, me encanta. espero su epilogo con ilusión y espero la actualización de sus otras historias. buen trabajo.
nathasa39 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Muy buen capitulo, espero su actualizacion.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
oh no, are they going to break up!? i guess they were never really together, but still...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
This is a very interesting story in that you've written Data so out of character, and yet it works. I think it's how a lot of trek girls secretly wish he acted :) Looking forward to reading more!
nathasa39 chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
me gusta mucho esta historia, deseando leer mas.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
espero con ansias esa reunion, ahora que Data ha dicho lo que ha dicho