Reviews for Tell Me No Lies
xLadyTrekx chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Really great this chapter! Write well and I especially like the way you make Data and say it is not so easy to write about him... 3
I'm glad you're doing justice to this pair with your stories and I'm sure Tasha had remained alive, he would definitely put with Data.
Appearance patiently for your next update of this story and your other fanfiction! 3
DataIsMyHero chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
OMG, I LOVE THIS! PLEASE KEEP WRITING, IT'S AMAZING!
nathasa39 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
maravilloso, es muy emocionante Data y Tasha dos horas a solas en un planeta peligroso, genial.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
continua continua continua por favor
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
i don't always like romantic data stories because they're usually very out-of-character, but you've got something working here. I like how Data is in denial of his budding emotions. Keep it up - I'd love to read more!
nathasa39 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
genial, este capitulo esta maravilloso.
Master of Sorrow chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
The friction and tension was very good. More of that please!
Master of Sorrow chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Keep on going, there needs to be decent work on this pairing!
Master of Sorrow chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I like this.
Sarita Croft chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
hola, me ha interesado tu historia, espero y la continúes pronto.
Allexxiell chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Of ocurse, we want more!;)
Thank for the update. [and the update to your other two stories] It is starting to get more complicate, and intruiging, keep up the good work. But, health comes first, so take care of youself first.
Stories can wait [we, too]. :):)
nathasa39 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
decididamente hoy para mi es navidad! casi todas sus historias actualizadas y mirando para el futuro en "if only" buen capítulo, espero su actualización.
ladycult chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I like this story :-)
nathasa39 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
otra gran historia,esperando sus actualizaciones.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3