Reviews for The Touch of Your Lips
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Awesome fanfic, please continue
FlawedPerception chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Loving the direction of the story so far! The interaction between Cato and Katniss is freaking amazing, definitely one of my favorite Catoniss stories! Hope you update soon.
m.taphor chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
I haven't read many during-the-games Kato fics that I liked. Maybe one or two. Really like where this is headed-especially the rivalry between Peeta and Cato ehehehe. I hope you continue writing this story! I think you've captured Cato's personality pretty well, too. *spurs on*
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
well...peeta and gale want to kill her...cato kissed her...DAMN katniss got some serious issues
ThisIsForAidan chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
Holy shit what's gonna happen O.O and you didn't give meh smut O.o you prevented it. Why?! WHYYYYYYY? You are torturing us all aren't you? You and your little author plans 0.o. I see right through it .-. ._.
Kato45 chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Cool beans
Strawberryluv chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Whoa! Last two chaptersCatoniss hotness! And Cato has it BAAAAD! I still love this story and I'm so glad for the regular updates! Also, just as a side note, I checked out the Tomione story and it sounds like its going to be awesome! I have weird OTPS...Tomione, Catoniss...So irresistible! Can't wait for more on both!
Kato45 chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Loved it.
ThisIsForAidan chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
OH MY LORD, REALLY?! YOU LEFT ME HANGING. REALLY?! Y u b cruel? WHY?! *screams dramatically and cries* WHYYYYYYYY?! *annnnd scene!* but seriously. WHY?! Do you hate us?
Fandomsalltheway123 chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Loved the chapter update your your story soon please please please please please please
sundragons9 chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Wouldn't want the prying eyes of the Capitol seeing them anyway. Hopefully Katniss remembers that while it sucks, that it was kill or be killed.
InescapableVoid chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Quite too steamy for a T. A M rating would suffice.

In a 3rd person POV, the italicized words represent a character's thoughts; you can freely write what they're thinking directly. Therefore, 'Thought she could evade ME easily, could she?' would be more appropriate.

Yes, tom/hermione fics are awesome.
Yes, I (we) would very much appreciate a Dramione story, provided you don't forget to update this. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Hey, I absolutely loved it - wonderful. Great insight to both characters and very mature ;) I'm also a Tom and Herminone shipper! We best friends!
Fandomsalltheway123 chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Ohhhhh lala it's getting hot lol update your story soon please please please please
ThisIsForAidan chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Great!:) I love it!:) can't wait till the next update!:)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »