Reviews for Princess and the Koopaling
Rainbow Magic Girl chapter 22 . 7/31/2013
I read most of this - as with most of your Mario adaptations, it is awesome. I once thought of doing a Mario version of Macbeth after I (eventually) finish my other Mario story. However, I couldn't see how it could work.
Anyway, I reread Queen of the Koopas: it was brilliant. When I first read it, I started on Chapter 6 and didn't realise.
999 the 9th chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Peach, I don't like you. Look at Luigi, does he look like he is ready to face Fawful! As for Mario, well, actually I'm surprised he didn't go on a murderous rampage on Fawful's head for condemning his brother to a slow, painful death. I could see him snapping back at Fawful after Luigi dies. If I were Fawful I would find a medicine that would keep Luigi healthy as long as its taken every day. Blackmail on his brother's life would be much more effective in keeping Mario in line than Fawful's current tactics, but I digress.

Now, back to you Peachy. Mario and Luigi are plumbers, they aren't the ones responsible for the well being of the Mushroom Kingdom. You are the ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, it's YOUR responsibility and you are the one that should be held accountable for its current state. By deciding to take the easy and lazy route of deciding to letting your Kingdom's only line of defense be the Mario Bros, you are the one who let the Kingdom fall. I didn't hear about you getting ill, fair lady. Mario and Luigi tried their very best to defend YOUR kingdom, and now Luigi's dieing because of it. And do you care? No, instead you blame them for giving up the fight. But Princess, Mario and Luigi don't have the authority to rise army's, declare war, or to surrender to Fawful on the Mushroom Kingdom's behalf. Only you, as the monarch of the kingdom, can do that. But instead of making these tough decisions yourself, you wusses out. And instead of taking responsibility, you blame other for your weakness. Disgusting!

This rant is against Peach, not you Walkazo. You are a great writer and the fact I'm getting so worked up about this is just further proof of this fact.
kookylover98 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That was...amazing! :) these story need more than just 2 reviews! It deserves at least 100 and more! Great job! I literally codn't take my eyes off this story! :D
Random guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
I really like this adaption of R&J. It's different in some places, but in a good way, and stays faithful to the original in all of the right places. Good job!

I'm astonished that there aren't any reviews already...