Reviews for Princess and the Koopaling
austin.todd.315 chapter 22 . 4/16
OMG YES! If Romeo and Juliet , really, truly, ended with Capulet attacking that selfish bastard and giving him what he deserves, then perhaps the ending wasn't COMPLETELY SAD AFTER ALL! I have a pretty good feeling that the Prince didn't CONQUER the land like Fawful did, but he was clearly an abusive ruler!
This was seriously the best chapter in the entire story! Better than all of the other chapters combined!
Or at least in MY OPINION!
Mario, I am SO sorry! As for YOU Roy, well, I have mixed feelings!
Wendy and Iggy: F*** Lemmy! We only care about beating them mushroomians open!Who cares that he fell in love?! Who Cares that he died/!? NOPT US!
ME: F*** YOU TWO!
However, I do have on min or gripe. Lemmy is based on Juliet, and the word Koopaling is used to describe him. Peach is based on Rom eo, and the word Princess is sued to describe HER! Therefpore, since the last line of the play is "Juliet and her Romeo", the closing line of TJIS should be "Koopaling and his Princess". Your version does sound better than the direct translation, but still.
austin.todd.315 chapter 21 . 4/16
I HAVE RETURNED! I'M BACK! Unfortunately, my return shall only be a short one... probalby, at least thta that this is. I am on spring break and have time to go somewhere where I am actually aloud to ;log into my account! HOORAY!
He would be going in the sewer? What dos that mean?... exactly? Are You talking about :Larry or the city planner?I mean? Well, this was a good chapter! So, I'm guessing the whole tragic ending thing could have been avpoided if ponly the Frair had beat rRomeo to the cemetary! Very sad indeed,if only the Friar didn't have to walk... h e would have made it!
austin.tod.315 chapter 20 . 4/6
Okay... was the sex REALLY THAT BAD?!
austin.todd.315 chapter 19 . 4/6
F*** those the rest of those Koopalings! Wendy is worse than Junior! EVEN MORE EVIL! Sheesh, talk about heartless siblings! No wonder Ludwig and Roy betrayed them!
austin.todd.315 chapter 17 . 4/6
I honestly think having Bowser sucking it up to Fawful is WAY TOO OUT OF CHARACTER FOR HIM! HE HATES FAWFUL! Why would he ever want to suck it up to that Bean boy?! I would, but I just don't think that it fits Bowser's character.
austin.todd.315 chapter 16 . 4/6
Lemmy's to good for Bowser! Ludwig would probably DEFINETLY take him in!
austin.todd.315 chapter 15 . 4/6
I call slut! I call pedophile! I call pedophilac slut!
So, why had Capulet blown a gasket?

In the original Romeo and Juliet, I mean?
Bowser, you betrayed THEM! You kept this stupid feud going in hrough there LIVES! BOWSER! I would have turned on yout oo! I would have followed Roy right through Fawful's doorway!
austin.todd.315 chapter 14 . 4/6
Bowser's a suckup. Also, Bowser, as much as I love Junior, what did you expect? If anything, Peach saved him from horrible execution at the nads of Fawful and his henchman!
austin.todd.315 chapter 13 . 4/6
Come on Peach... it can't b THAT BAD!... Right?!
Peach is broken now... but Junior would have died anyway She's probably right ab out the banishment just simply being emotional torment! Junir wouldn't succumb to that! Fawful would probably just give hima lethal injection of the plauge and call it a day! Peach is feeling guilty, and I understand why, but Junior was already doomed the second e killed Daisy! As for Kammy not liking the "using Lemmy" angle, that's exactly what's going on! PEDOPHILE!
austin.tod.315 chapter 12 . 3/31
Poor Lemmy... poor, poor Lemmy...
austin.todd.315 chapter 11 . 3/26
Daisy would be Junior's type? I'm guessing that that is a reference to Bowser II. This is probably because Junior is my favorite character, but Daisy had it coming. She pixked a fight with a Dragon Koopa! A DRAGON KOOPA! Junior may be the youngest, but that doesn't mean that he is the weakest! And even if he WAS the weakest, the Dragon Koopas are capable of giving Mario AND Luigi trouble! Yet Daisy SERIOUSLY thought she could take one of them? There goes Junior, just how I kn ew it would happen. The death of Daisy surprised me though! All I knew about was Tybalt being killed by Romeo! Also, I didn't know that it happened this early in the play! This fanfiction is only halfway through! Chapter-wise, at least! Still though, why would Junior want to kill Peach just for crashing his father's party?! Did Tyba;lt wish ti kill Romeo? OVER A PARTY?! Whatever it was that started the feud between the Capulet's and the Montague's, as I remember that you already said to me that they had forgot, it must have been pretty darn intense! Another great and well written chapter!
austin.todd.315 chapter 10 . 3/26
Another impressive chapter! I'm actually thinking of doing a Mario version of Macbeth, I probably never would have even CONSIDERED doing so if you hadn't been doing Shakespearean adaptions EITHER! I have thought well about how the plot would work out, but I probably wouldn't have been able to if it weren't for the fact that YOU were so ingenious in twisting the plot around in your stories' favors! LOL! Unfortunately, my laptop is distributed by the my school, and I don't think they would consider the writing "school appropriate" even though we're reading about something on the EXACT SAME LEVEL! Hypocrites! Or at least in MY opinion!
Her PREY?! Dang, she really is targeting him! I can't wait to see what happens next!
austin.todd.315 chapter 9 . 3/24
Yup, the awesome beanish boy known as Fawful is definetly laughing somewhere! Especially after that excellen ]t sexual joke! You placed that pretty, well, seriously! LOL!
austin.todd.315 chapter 8 . 3/24
Wait, they're going to get MARRIED?! that's her big, bad, PLAN?! Yeah, Peach, way to go! Seriously, that totally will unite the two former kingdoms and not cause riots in the streets and Fawful secretly ackling at the chaos! That was sarcasm, by the way! Peach, YOU, your Ex-HIGHNESS obviously have your head shoved so far up your $$ that if you stuck out your tongue you would wind up giving yourself a colonoscopy! Somewhere Fawful is laughing!
austin.todd.315 chapter 7 . 3/17
Peach, you are a pedophile who is taking advantage of a boy's hormones! Shame on you! But well written chapter!