Reviews for Never Such Innocence Again: Dunkirk
Itz193 chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
Love this story! Thank you for sharing this!
Vivss chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
I love so much this world you created! I really wish you'd write more stories of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Re read it once again. One of those stories which stuck with me specially Robbie's line "glad it's a boy". Just read an epilogue of another story set in 1945 about Crowley boys and it's played once again
Downton.fangirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
I have noooo idea how I missed this but I didn't even realize that you had written more to Never Such Innocence Again which is one of my all time favorites! I love love love this story, poor Lilly! I love the Mary in this story, I can see her being a wonderful mother with Matthew by her side and after all that had happened and Isobels guidance. I hope you continue more!
hellyb chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
PLEASE will you conclude the 'Never such innocence' series.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Re reading this whole story brought me so much joy
mar-hhr4ever chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Reread all of Never Such Innocence Again. I do hope you could revisit this universe!
Mimi chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
You've created such lovely characters. I hope you will share Lily's love story. I'm off to search
for more sequels in your AU. ;-)
c3lia chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
wow... what a great story! :) would love to read more "episodes" in your "Never Such Innocence Again" world. You're a great writer!
hugs from Portugal, celia
Trixie7 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Really enjoy this universe. Would love to see what happens next in the war for them. Naturally would love to see them all come through in one piece, unfortunately an unrealistic expectation. Would also love to see the relationships between Jack and Annabel as well as Rafe and Lily develop. As well as this of any other OCs you being in to this world.

I like your style of writing and all your stories not just this one, I'm just terrible at remembering to review.

Thanks for writing!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
So beautifully done, relief combined with a continuing sense of dread. Nice references to historically-accurate details, like Matthew snapping "Blackout!" at Campbell. Thanks for continuing this family's story!
Idhrenwen chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This is amazing. Can't wait for more!
Pemonynen chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Talk about packing an emotional punch! I do love this universe (even if I can't keep up with all of the children...). Little Percy! Awww! And Lily and Rafe - awww! I love that even the children just *know* what is meant without having to say anything - so much like their parents. I love the set-up of it, that Robbie was missing (and for a minute I really did think he was dead :(), and that it dragged Mary to her memories of WW1, and everything she felt for Matthew then is now magnified because they're her children, and it's worse. Gah and Mary comforting Matthew knowing that Lily is there. :(

Can't wait to see what else you bring us from this universe! :D
thorteso chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Just read this series and I am so sad I haven't read Never Such Innocence... from the beginning! Love love love it. Looking forward to more stories about this lucky brood!
athena10867 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Not sure that I have ever reviewed any of your stories but that does not mean that I do not adore your writing and this was no different. What a wonderfull story. You had me tearing up before going to work. I feel your characters as if they were real. Wonderfull job.