Reviews for The Brothers Cullen
kirifox chapter 41 . 8/28/2014
This is beginning to look like Jasper is the more honest of the brothers. I think Edward only went after her because Jasper was interested but afraid to approach Bella. The something dark that she sees in Edward's eyes is the lie of why they are together.
dev12586 chapter 46 . 8/28/2014
Oh come on! There are sooooooo many stories on here that are way worst than yours I call bull*****
my 2 guys chapter 46 . 8/28/2014
that was great keep the chapters coming
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 46 . 8/28/2014
Oh no, I hate that you have to removed your stories. You have really good stories! It shouldn't matter if stories or MA or M, everyone works hard on their stories, and should post whatever they want. All stories no matter if they're T or MA.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 46 . 8/28/2014
What about this stpry? will you publish it in twcs?
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 46 . 8/28/2014
Reading this I assume another pointless witch hunt is underway which angers and saddens me greatly. Thank you for continuing to make your amazing stories available somewhere else and not giving up.
drlena chapter 45 . 1/22/2014
Thanks so much for this fic. I noticed that you haven't updated in a long time. I wondering if you plan on completing this. I hope so...
MissGoldenDazz chapter 45 . 12/6/2013
Oh the drama! I just realized you haven't updated since June and I just made the mistake of beginning this today. Please tell me you're going to update soon!
Breaking Dawn21 chapter 45 . 10/11/2013
What's going on?
kirifox chapter 45 . 8/22/2013
Oh, I think Edward is playing her. He knew Jasper liked her but was too afraid to approach her, so he jumped in and took her. There are too many hints that Jasper knew where she was and was trying to stay close to her. Why else does he spend all his time in the library with her, way before Edward even noticed her. Jasper noticed when she missed a football game. Edward even admitted that Jasper talked about her. And why was Bella so unimpressed with Edward, with his looks and his attitude and could only see Jasper? I don't think Jasper is the real player when it comes to Bella...I think Edward is. He is being creepy and clingy and it is almost as if he has dazzled her will away. I vote for Jasper, even though the very first chapter showed him being an ass to her. I think it was his only way of fighting back against Edward's unnatural hold. She knows that something is wrong with Edward...she sees the darkness in his eyes, but she is allowing herself to pretend that it isn't there. I hope she wises up soon.
BTW, I think Angela is not a very good friend.
FinnMac chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
WTF? I thought she liked him. I mean liked him liked him. Geez, now I sound like I'm in high school.
FinnMac chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
FinnMac chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
If he suggest playing X-Box or something lame like that, I'd punch him in the throat.
FinnMac chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
What's Edward have up his sleeve?
FinnMac chapter 18 . 8/15/2013
Edward never nervous?! He's been nervous for 17 chapters so far.