Reviews for Flipped
endagirl chapter 5 . 3/10
ah roy.
OverObsessedFangirl8804 chapter 30 . 1/30
zomg, Bruce has emotions!?
Parishorse chapter 32 . 1/8
I was thinking it would be a good idea to split this story into two. You know, maybe one for the actual story and another one for all the one-shots? Just wondering...
OverObsessedFangirl8804 chapter 21 . 1/3
Lol, I'm learning a bit of Romanian
My mom said 'goodnight' and I said 'noapte bene'
I hope to god I said it correctly.
Great job with the fic!
OverObsessedFangirl8804 chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
I'd like to help :))
I want to because my friend was accused of plagiarising, and got arrested (for 3 days), until they found that someone copy pasted HER fic.
Great story, man!
shadowswithouthope chapter 32 . 11/30/2014
My questions how does the Team fit into their lives now?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
Robin's fake girl id is Rachel Roth! Squee!
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
Ooh daddy bats XD
Guest chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
alfred cookies!:)
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
Cliffhanger- Rachel hanging over a cliff ;)
Protro chapter 32 . 9/1/2014
Hey, I just wanted to say that this story was amazing, continue making great work :) I'm actually kinda sad that the story is finished, but what can I do? :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
I love your story! The only problem was punctuation and its only noticeable to grammar and punctuation freaks like me so don't worry! I still love your writing! Like seriously I think this is my fifth time reading it! You're a good writer and should continue what you do!
Scarlett Masters
Ireadbooksalot chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Thank you so much for writing this story! I thoroughly enjoyed it and cried when i finished reading it. BOTH TIMES! I think you are very talented at this genre and really hope you write more like this. I have tried writing but am not successful like you are. If you have any tips for me i would be eternally grateful. And again thank you for writing a fabulous and hilarious story. NEVER STOP WRITING!
stardustdreamseiya chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Roy's entrance was beyond funny, I like this story so far
Duly Ignored chapter 32 . 1/3/2014
I know it's been a while since you got this story marked as complete, but it would be nice to have a chapter where the kids discover/are told about their parents alternate... 'occupations'.