Reviews for Jennifer and the outsiders
pawaterdragons chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
Very Interesting story so far
Just obsessed chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Awww :(
Kitty chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Jennifer is a bit of a Mary-Sue. It's understandable that she could have a timid personality due to her living circumstances, but Ponyboy makes it seem like she's the greatest girl to ever walk the earth in this chapter (ch2). It's also understandable that the group would have sympathy for her, but they shouldn't be smothering her and/or constantly putting her in the spotlight.
Another major issue is your grammar and spelling. A lot of your punctuation needs to be fixed, as you aren't placing commas or apostrophes in where need be. Names, places, and the word Soc should have a capital letter. In addition, your quotation marks are all over the place. You can't randomly place a quotation mark in the middle of the sentence unless it's a break. For example, "I like" cats" would not be correct, but "I like cats" would. As for a break, this is what it would look like: "No," she began, "dogs are better." Lastly, only change paragraphs when the topic changes. Don't just press the enter key because you can.
This wasn't a flame, I promise! Just trying to help out!:)
puppylover27 chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
It was really good! It gives a lot of good information that she's been through. Update soon!
1D-VL-16 chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
I really like this story!

Could you be so kind and read mine and review?

s/8956254/1/The-Outsider-s-Kids
Jo chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
I really like this story! Please update!
Anna the Viking XD chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
And the truth! Dun dun duuuun poor Jennifer update soon please
puppylover27 chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
It was really good! I can't wait to find out what happens next! update soon!
AnimaLover1 chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
keep updating
Anna the Viking XD chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
My holiday was great I hope yours was update soon please poor Jennifer!
HyperHoshi chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
can the granny have like a little accident" though . she making me mad I hope Dally slaps her
ChallengeFate chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
I'm not one for violence but seriously! Can I slap that crazy women! Please update again soon, It'll be interesting seeing how Jennifer gets home.
Anna the Viking XD chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Update soon please.
GreaserGal1210 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
OMG i love this fanfic! Please update it ASAP!
:) :D
ChallengeFate chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Poor Jennifer! I kinda hope one of the guys gets to beat up the grandma! *shocked face* Ummmmm... Never thought I would say that.