Reviews for Honor, Love, and Peace
JenEvan chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
An amazing story that fleshed out these 3 so well, even if the main spotlight is on Villamax. The resignation letter pinned with a dagger is one scene that's hard to forget :) The romance with Trakeena, and the close friendship with Kegler are both very touching. Am glad you've given them a happier ending here :)
Sreym chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I hope you don't mind a review for something over 7 years old, cause I just have to tell you how amazing I think this story is! Villamax was such an awesome character and I love what you did with him in this. The private moments with him and Trakeena in the beginning were so nice, and it was so cool to see his and Keglar's backgrounds, a perfect explanation for their relationship and both of their characters.

Heartbreaking towards the end, and wonderful portrayal of Villamax's emotions and thoughts, and his final realizations. And the ending was perfect. I don't usually like that kind of thing but it was done SO well here, and he deserved it. Everything also blended seemlessly with the episode (until the very end, of course) which is really cool. Amazing work, I can't wait to go through the rest of your stories now!
The Price is Right Fan chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
This was one of the first truly *good* fanfics I ever read. Lost Galaxy was the series that reintroduced me to Power Rangers, so I remember eating this thing up when I found it. All these years later, I still enjoy looking at it every now and again. I can't believe this is only its fourth review; it deserves more.
Vespera chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
This story was fantastic! Just the right touch of sentiment, and a worthy portrayal of Villamax, the noblest of all Ranger villains. Please PLEASE repost this without the HTML marks! It's so worth it.
StarTraveler chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
I just love Trakeena/Villimax stories which is why I'm now writing my own, yours was very good.
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
*happy sigh* as far as I'm concerned, that's what really happened. *Huggles Trakeena and Villamax and Kegler*