Reviews for White Snake
PM me to be staff
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/
animalgirlsh21 chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
I really love this story! Please continue it please!
Kojo208 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Anko is right Kurenai did a shit job of Training Hina-Chan because right now in the manga our poor girl won't stop tripping over her damn feet! But she did improve her skill at least that a plus. It should be interesting to she how Anko will train the little Hime.
no1needs2no chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
I really liked this story. PLEASE continue.
MusicLover463 chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
Hope you continue the story.
Pschyco789 chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
I know you are not likely to finish this but please do
Seraphina Dragon chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
hope to read more
ArtisticAngel6 chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Please continue this story update please!
Lucyole chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
your story is amazing very exciting and interesting, Hinata just rocks and Anko is cool, poor kiba and
shino it must be very traumatizing for someone that young to kill, that chatper was really very good the figthing scenes you make a fantastic.
Please upload or wirte the next chapter that would be really nice *lots of cookies for you*
Guywithafish chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
Are you still continuing this story?
Gale chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
You have such a wonderful story! I've been following this story since it was under your other username and have reread it a few times. I was really glad to see you continue this story. I love the way you portray Hinata and the interactions between her and Anki are really good!

Please continue and update soon yeah? Thanks so much for this amazing story and all your efforts! Can't wait to see m
cappuccino chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
This thing is awesome. Hinata is going to be a complete badass.
Lupius chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
There are no words to describe how happy I was when I found out this story hadn't been abandoned like I thought. So instead of coherent sentences, have some spastic fanboy noises and gestures instead.
-Flails all over your review board-
the aspiring cynic chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
I absolutely love the way you've written this. I'm guessing that Hinata will have her first kill pretty soon then? At least, that's the way it seems like you're setting it up as. I'm really excited to read the rest of this story and reading Hinata grow stronger!
animalgirlsh21 chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
love it cant wait for the next chapter! xD