Reviews for Your Ghost
AnaBookWorm chapter 1 . 10/20
This made me tear up but lovely story!
This is such a well written story that it makes you feel as though you are there and suffering. The last few words spoken to Thor by Loki had me crying. Again you did a brilliant job writing this.
BenevolentCupboardhatch chapter 1 . 2/28
Noooo! :( oh goodness, this is so sad,but very very well written! (Oh and sorry that I now leave a comment on almost all of your stories but that's the only way I can mark the story as "favourite" on the mobile Version of ff ;) )
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
T-T thist so sad
LoveFromLiberty chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Simply amazing. There are no words ro describe how this story made me feel. I actually cried. It was so sad yet beatiful how they each took their own separate way, Thor alive and Loki dead. I loved how you described Loki closing his eyes whispering Thor's name and how Thor reacted to the sight of his brother covered in blood. No words can describe the overwhelming feelings at the scene where Loki's ghost appears before Thor and how he tries to reassure his brother even though he is afraid himself and how Thor tries to be strong and do anything to save him. To be honest I believed that somehow Loki would manage to survive but i guess it is better for them to part this way than the events that followed. This fic was amazing and i hope you wright more like it in the future.
Freedom to Rarity chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Thank you for making me cry. Omg that goodbye was just so it was a beautiful piece of work.
Lucinda Silver chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This is good, really good. I actually cried. ...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
*cries a little*
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I cry. I mark this the first fanfic I cry!
GabxLuci027 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
So sad. :( Makes me want to cry.
KioshiUshima chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
i cried. Just a little. more like a wibble. A wibble with a few tears. Ugh. UGH.
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Oh, this is so sad. I really thought Loki was going to come back in the end. I'm glad that they were at least able to say goodbye though.

I enjoyed it. :D
Flamesofvictory chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Oh god I'm actually crying...
segagenny chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
ohh wtf...i just found this...my heart it hurts sooooo much!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I cried so much when I read this story it was so tragic but would have been kinder to Loki then what happened in Thor and the Avengers.