Reviews for Your Ghost
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I cried so much when I read this story it was so tragic but would have been kinder to Loki then what happened in Thor and the Avengers.
Andrea chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
For the norn sake... am an adult, and now I am crying like I am insane... thank you for making me cry... somehow... its a wonderful disturbing story
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Holy crap this is so sad! I was expecting Loki to pull a trick or something but...holy crap!
*crying* beautiful, beautiful! work(:
Aweee mmmaaannn why am I still crying!
gothJJ chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
How sad...But still your work is amazing! Now I have to lock myself on a room, crying T_T
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Oohh wow! I can't believe you killed Loki off! This was wonderful but sad. And it was very very well written the details were fantastic
LilyRose91 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Amazing and incredibly sad! That is even an understatement...
EvErYtHiNg And SoMuchMore chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
*sniffle* oh by the norns, no! Ah! So good, yet so... so.. why! I loved this story, yet it was very saddening, which I loved too. I'm gonna go cry in a corner now.
Wolfess221 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
What...what have you done to me? *cries* Excellent story, you kept to the characters so well! I'm drying on the inside, but it was still amazingly done :)
just a turtle chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
*weeps* Oh jeez, this was.. this was.. D: I can't express how amazing this is, and my feelings right now..
It's perfect in every way, the angst and little touches of humour were amazing, and I'm teary now, but I will not cry because I have my two sisters in the same room and that would be awkward.
But yes, you are brilliant, and in my opinion, you got everyone spot on - I actually wouldn't have been surprised if this happened in the movie, really. Thank you for making me cry, laugh, smile, and cry some more.
Ah damn, the tears are forcing their way out.. must go into a different room now. ;-; D:
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I think my heart just broke...the feelings, why do they hurt so much? This is beautiful work, but it hurts...
Waffles Risa chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
TT_TT... WHYYYYYY!
JTReads chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
How very sad D: I don't usually read character death, but I made myself read this one. Predictably, I am sad. But it was a well done story, so thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Great story, but soooo sad.
Ladie in Lace chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
WHY!? OMG SO MANY FEELS T.T
India Sinclair chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
an amazing story and it hit right in the feels so hard that i woke my sister up who by the way is angry with me even after i told her about the character death because now she is crying and glaring at me which i find an cool feat. i am excited to read your other stories
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »