Reviews for The Things We Do for Freedom
Chloroy chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Finally got my new phone so can review sorry I didn't do it sooner.. Anyway I really like the story and want you to keep updating
Bethisafan77 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
That was fabulous! Loved it
agus chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Wait.. I don't get it It's Hal in the middle of the explosion or what?
This is not the end, right? I like your story. Kss try to upload as soon as you can please.
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Stunning. Simply stunning. This is perhaps the best ending you could have possibly written, and even though you killed off Ben (I'm still not over that), I think that you ended this perfectly. Congratulations on finishing the series!
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
What is with you people and killing off my favorite characters! The bit about reminicng about her childhood memories was very intersting, and the battle scene is fabulous! Please put up the epilouge soon!
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
I have a horrible feeling about this... I really have grown to love all of these characters, please don't hurt them too badly! The ending of this was great, update soon!
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
I really love how you write this POV, have I mentioned that yet? It's sassy, yet sweet, and totally belivable! The cliff-hanger is killing me (as always) so I think that in order to make you update faster, I will gulit you by actually (gasp!) writing something AND publishing it! Anyway, great chapter (though a bit short...You know how much I love long chapters)!
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Beautiful. Stunning, simple, and lovely. The sheer simplicity of this chapter is breath-taking, and yet it has as much meaning as any fight scene. Thank you so much for writing this!
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Yeah, first chapter! Your diologe is flawless as usual, and your descriptions just keep getting better and better! The discussion between the characters was rather interesting, I'm hoping for more in the future. Great work!
Kisskissandsmile chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Interesting, great start! Excited for more. I was happy to see this 3rd part up. Love your series.
JoyScott13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Yay! You've started the last part :D
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wow, this is a wonderful prologe! It's short, sweet, and mysterious all at once! Great job, and update soon!