Reviews for Stupid Things
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Technically the Giganotosaurus and Tyrannosaurus rex weren't related at all and the Dracorex isn't a dragon and the creatures Leek captured were: one Smilodon, two Scutosaurus, one Coelurosauruvus, two Dromaeosaurus, one Arthopleura, one giant predatory scorpion and one of those futuristic primates adapted to aquatic life.
littlenorthernsparrow chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love this! It's well written and I must say I loved how you worked in the "having his baby" part. It just seems to make so much sense that that would be part of what she said.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This is lovely. The writing is quite poetic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh, that was terrific. You hit all the high points of there time. Really good
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Actually the creature Abby protected wast really a dragon. It was a Dracorex. The knight merely thought it was a dragon as he'd never seen or heard of dinosaurs or prehistoric eras.
SandyLee Potts chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I don't know why I like this, but it's kinda cool.

I like it.

Can we have a chapter for Becker, Jess, Matt and Maybe a few more characters, maybe even Nick Cutter.
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Such a sweet, lovely and heartwarming journey through their first years together. And yes, getting engaged was the smartest thing they ever did :)
WildGypsyWoman12 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Wow. Way to tie both of those in! I was SO hoping it'd be the baby thing. I would've flat out screamed if it was, but being engaged wasn't too bad.

Rubytronix chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ah! That's really lovely! Loved the ending!
PrehistoricCat chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Woohoo! Totally agree, smartest thing they ever did :) Lovely piece, as always from you. You seem to have the heart of Conby well and truly nailed - so few writers have that on here.

I've missed your work, I hope you find inspiration to write more. I'm struggling too so I know what it feels like. I am trying to get Conby writers motivated again - pic of the week challenge on LJ (conbykink comm, come and join in, all genres now welcome)
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 9/2/2012