Reviews for Unknown Comfort
Tanzanite chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
good. you understand the characters, how they talk, how they feel and act, very well
also the descriptions were nicely done
Littlefeather chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I have to say; I did really enjoy this. Hope to be seeing more in the future! :)
EliTigre chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Mirania is such a good big sister...
MitaniaYurick fan chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I just loved this fic! I hope there were more fanfictions like this one, but too bad, this pairing is unfamous.. I'd love to read more your fics of this pairing, if you'll possibly have inspiration to write, i'm waiting for result with joy. Thank you for this one, there were no OOC nor any other failures if you ask me.
confusing-dream-star chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh my gosh I found myself crying after reading this...
Great job...
bloo c00kie monster chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
a delightful read-you should have more whims. :)

yurick's touchy reaction to mirania reminded me of his caustic retort in-game when zael tried to get him to sit with everyone at the bar. the interaction between mirania/yurick was pretty spot-on, and was really enjoyable to read cuz we don't see these two characters interacting much, if at all, during the game.
Magua chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Aww, this is just a so amazing one-short :'D
I loved it so much :)
I'm recently starting to play The Last Story, but since I first played it, Yurick became my favourite character :P
I'll say that this one-short is a friendship that. in the future, will become a romance (I totally agree with Yurick x Mirania)
Amazing job, dear writer, this will directly go to my favourites list :D

Hope to read more Yurick's fics from you ;)
Magua.
FFfangirlH chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
That was so sweet! We need more fanfics of Mirania and Yurick; heck, we need more Last Story fanfics in general. Beautiful work!
Sam chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I certainly enjoyed a lot reading this. Yurick's one of my favorite characters from the game. I always thought he could make a cute couple with Mirania when he opened up hisself, because of her kindness and sincerity in her actions and words.
Art Witch - Aka Mizu chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is really great. It's not OOC at all (in fact, it's so IN character, I can hear their voices as I read!)
yurick x mirania paring fan chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
thanks alog for writing this fici. I really liked it, and charters was like the ordinary ones. Thanks
wishingonfallingstars chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was such a sweet story of Yurick and Mirania. There need to be more fics of these two. They were definitely my favorite characters from The Last Story, and by the end of the game I realized that I would really like them as a couple. They needed to have more scenes in the game.

You have a beautiful way of writing. It all flows together nicely and you use some lovely vocabulary. I thought all of the characters were in-character perfectly, especially Mirania's motherly side. I also like how you didn't wake Yurick up, but just let Mirania comfort him in her gentle way. Very sweet.

I'm definitely adding this to my favorites and I thank you for writing it. I hope to see more "The Last Story" fics from you. Take care.