Reviews for Supernatural
trearoos chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
What a great story! I wish I could've gotten the sims makin magic to work when I had it. Oh well. At least I've got the sims 3 supernatural now. _
sunsetvalleylove chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
Aw, I can't believe this story is over! You wrote it amazingly throughout. Great work!
sunsetvalleylove chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
This is my favourite chapter so far, I love it :)
ClearaMorph chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Oooh loved it! Ha, ha, ha, ha, too funny the ending, funny and amazing! I can't wait for the next one. Sorry I will put mine up either late tonight or early morning. Just polishing up a few things so that’s why it’s taking a bit.
BIbupp chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Wow that's a twist! Kind of a crazy twist but adds something new and I think Mortimer will disbelieve Bella that she is a witch.
BIbupp chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Why didn't Bella listen! I wonder what the Grim Reaper is going to do? Another awesome chapter.
sunsetvalleylove chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Great job! Omg, Simis is the reaper?!
sunsetvalleylove chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Great chapter! This story is getting more and more interesting.
sunsetvalleylove chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Awesome job! I can't wait to see what Cassandra is gonna get up to.
BIbupp chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
It doesn't matter that this chapter is short, it reveals some good but piece information, more about the Mystery Man, a short but sweet chapter.
BIbupp chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Naughty Cassandra, not listening to Bella, oh well, can't stop wanting to read more!
BIbupp chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Another awesome chapter. What a great shock it was.
doctorwho9000 chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Great chapter! I'm starting to annotate and it's not fun, lol. Keep it up!
BIbupp chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
I really can't wait for what is in store for Bella in Magic Town but another thing, I agree that Ms. Crumplebottom is a cranky pants. lol
BIbupp chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Again a awesome chapter, who knew that Bella was taken to Magic Town and escape, Bella has always looked she had a secret who knew it would be magic.