Reviews for As We Were
alygator86 chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
RORY IS PREGNANT
alygator86 chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
This story is the most adorable thing ever. Just because I want you to have a realistic expectation for babies, a 6 month old can't do that. My niece walked pretty early at 10 months. She's almost 2 now and she's just figuring out the climbing over gates/out of the play pen. A really early walker could be maaaaybe 7 but usually 9 months but they don't have the muscle strength, control, or balance at 6 months to walk - but they have the determination to want to walk! It was literally my niece's only goal in life once she sat up lmao. I'm looking forward to reading more! I'm interested to see what happens with Rory and Jess.
junienmomo chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
Great story. You have a gift in disposing of some of the worst bits of season 6 and 7. True to life, yet gone nonetheless.
So happy Luke moved back in immediately.
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! What's wrong with Rory? Did she miscarry? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Did Rory and Jess get engaged because she's pregnant or in spite of her pregnancy?
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter! Owen is adorable! I hope dinner with the Gilmores goes okay!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Wonderful chapter! I enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out and that that delivery goes smoothly and that Lorelai and Rory make amends!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter! I enjoyed it! I hope things work out! Why is Rory so distant from Lorelai?
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Brilliant chapter! I enjoyed it! I hope things work out!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Did Lorelai invite Logan? Is that who Luke saw? Is that why Rory stormed into their bedroom?
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Way to go Lorelai! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter! I enjoyed it! That's sad about her dog! I hope things work out!