Reviews for sunshine and storm clouds
blazinfire08 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
i'm sorry about your friend.
AnnaRing chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
i'm sorry. I wish you the best of luck.
ps. I really enjoyed this story.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Oh my gosh. Just wow. I just love this story so much. The fact that you could write with so emotion based on this experience with your friend is utterly amazing. I think this might just be my favorite LOK fanfiction. You are an awesome writer and deserve some serious praise.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
...Wow, depressing, sad, but wow. That was very well done.
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Should I just favourite you and subscribe to your stories? I think I might.
I like your kind of therapy.
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 9/8/2012

The raw emotion in this. I felt like I was reading someone's diary. Good. Really, really good. And awfully sad. Stupid Mako. Stupid Bolin. Stupid Asami.

Instant love, this fic.
Readin chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I really like how this was written - and I hate how selfish Mako is. I'm actually hoping for a sequel, whereas Mako would realize his stupidity while he ,Bolin and Asami suffers one hell of a guilt trip, and Korra found better and more reliable friends. That's what I'm hoping for... but it's up to the author.
DrBarber chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Nicely written. Good job.
Chipped Cup chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
so fucking beautiful. I can't even express this in words. My Dear God, this is just so fucking amazing and this is beautiful and omg, i'm speechless. so sorry about what happened with you about your friend, and i must say it has already happened to me and trust me, it the beginning is hard and just hurts so fucking much and you think there's nothing worst, but trust me and it will heal and it will get better and the life will get on track again. Sorry for this ridiculous commentarius, I just felt it needed to be said. Beautiful story.
Myotakuwonderland chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
AHH golly that was good I mean like really good I wish you would write more but this is prob just a one shot but AHH so good