Reviews for Outed?
veryspoo chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Great fic. I found it sad how Akane is portrayed. She loves her sister, and that's why she doesn't want her feelings known. Kyouko is very well written. It's impressive how you took a normally hyperactive (or sleepy) character and managed to make her calm and collected while still being in character. Keep up the good work!
Marshmallow-101 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Akane is soo creepy x3 in her own adorable way, so awesome. I'm glad to see fanfic on her mostly cos of her lack of screentime and anything with Kyoko you can count on. Nice work, i loved it!
chaosrin chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Ahhh! That. that... this was amazing.
Kyouko! you devious fun-loving little minx such a nice friend.
I really like the ‘you were some sort of creepy, yandere, stalker siscon’ part plus Siscon-chan in the extra is a win lol how she would explain that!
I just love The Akarin Leapt Through Time episode with Akane’s raging sis crush failure and Kyouko cute tears!
About Akane and Kyouko's innocent "eye-contact conversation" in the manga which vol and part? I did not remember that part...where did you read the manga version anyway?
SplinterWingz5x5 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I loved it X3

I really felt it for Akane when she was explaining to Kyoko why she couldn't let Akari know 3
Great story, cant wait to read more Yuru Yuri fics you do D
Calo Wolf chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awesome Story!
Even more awesome because just today I saw the new episode of Yuru Yuri! I get Yuru Yuri x2! hehe now i'm really happy but sad, I don't want Yuru Yuri to be over ;_;

I think the way you writed Akane's and Kyouko's interaction was perfect! :D
I liked the way Akane was so scared, perfectly written and explained!

And the way Kyouko was trying to get Akari to know about Akane's Love- but without any malicious purpose was nice! specially because Kyouko is not an evil person :D

Lol, Akari is so oblivious and innocent about almost everything xD (specially about Akane's feelings)

Loved your story! it's always pleasant to have a new link to a Yuru Yuri story in my mail! specially if it's About Akane and Akari

Take care! :D
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Well, well, soldier...

HOO-RRAH! 1º review EVAR, btches!

Now, THIS was really, really good!

An innocent visit had Kyouko walk in on a strange situation, and boy oh boy, the games began! LOL
Yes, Akane. You were PWN3D!
But things went good, so it's alright. Kyouko is really smart but she trusts Akane. She'll never hurt Akkarin. :3 And maeby...confess her feelings in a future fic? ;3
Oh yeah, and I agree: Kyouko and Akane are so stupid/crazy, they're RLY smart. And Akari is completely oblivious and innocent. *A*

Great work, Marine!