Reviews for Lines Of Blood
Bru Ivashkov chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
my god! this is so fucking perfect! i am in love with this Sydney, i always dreamed about a Sydney Sage badass that smokes and drinks, and you create her, and Moroi! it's so perfect this fanfic, I need of more chapters!
weareallfangirls chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
ok i take my last post back, i absolutely love this. please update it soon, it's killing me here!
weareallfangirls chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
I like it, I love how their roles are switched, but Adrian's character is...well... a bit gay. I think you should work on making him less like a teenage girl haha, but this is really good!
bookfanatic34 chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Good chapter good chapter bravo!
nira avalon chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
haha. I really love this fanfic. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Blame-People chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
This is awesome! I love this chapter really ;) Keep writting
its lonaya betch chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I started reading ur story very different an I like it...i dont get y u added carley in the story it makes it kinda wierd...but other then that its cool looking at everybody act differently ...i dont think adrian acts gay ...hes smartter an more mature still sexy tho! lol anyway ur doing good ...but u can make it better! ok
Blame-People chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
This is perfect :) I can see that Sydney and Adrian become a little more closer, maybe a friendship will start. Haha or more! I can't wait for the next chapter 'cause your fiction is awesome.
lolalolalolalola chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I think the idea of Adrian and Sydney (and everybody else for that matter) switching roles is really great. I just wished that the characters kept their own personalities instead, i.e. Adrian as the smoking and sarcastic alchemist, Sydney as this uptight royal Moroi for example, Eddie is the over sensitive and paranoid Moroi who's in danger while Jill is the new Guardian Dhampir who's still a little bit immature etc. . Just changing names alone doesn't make a difference imo.
But as I said, the concept is very unique despite it all.
Melanie chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Amazing fiction. I love Sydrian and the way that you write. I can't wait for the new chapter :)
Kaya chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
Your fiction is extraordinary ! Keep going :)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
J'aime le maths :)
ReadWriteLIFE chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Ok sorry for calling Adrian gay I didn't mean to offend you at all. My best friend, Garrett is gay and, him and I were talking how your Adrian is a mirror image of him loving, and caring. I'm sorry if I offended you or anybody else.
ReadWriteLIFE chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Honesty Adrian sounds gay to me. Sorry but you should work on his character a little more!
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love these new charactars, but will we see some Sydrian soon?