Reviews for Mass Effect: The Helldiver Saga, The Beginning
Guest chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
Myron23 chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
As slavers, I don't think the first they would is open fire, who knows? Shepard could be a customer.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 23 . 12/24/2013
Good read
matt chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
Akritedes chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Not sure if it's been pointed out before, but you keep mentioning fencing. If you do fence as a hobby then you should be well aware that the kind of blade your Shepard is using has absolutely nothing to do with the sport. All three variations of fencing - epee, foil, and sabre - are almost pure sport and use flimsy, impractical blades with a complete emphasis on thrusting and point work. Sabre incorporates slashing maneuvers, but with a blade so ridiculously flexible as to be useless outside of sporting arenas. Neither the combat nor blade you describe have anything in common with fencing or fencing weapons, so I'm puzzled by your constant reference to it. Fencing is not a catch-all term for "sword-fighting", just as kendo is not the catch-all term for "Japanese sword fighting".

My being a sword nerd aside, it feels like you're basically playing through the game and writing from it almost verbatim, only occasionally throwing your own pieces in. It's getting a bit dull and predictable, I'm sorry to say.
J.S.F. Northern Command chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Never liked admiral Mikhailovich. Bit of a pro human racist. If I could I'd tell him to kiss my ass. An thoughts on him?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
you use parts of Crysis, if i am not mistaken.
The Prime Cronos chapter 23 . 11/20/2012
Awesome nothing more to say
BROOD WARRIOR chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
Bro love the story so far it's great you said that this story was taken down two times. That's not cool at all man I have to say that the Admen's to me it are all gay because they are deleting stories that have sex with males and females but, are leaving all the guy on guy shit. If you looked in the Naruto stories you would see what I mean. Anyway just wanted to tell you that you should check out Your fanfiction . com it has story ratings up to MA. So check it out can't wait for more BROOD WARRIOR OUT!
seagreenshoes chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Keep this story going we story's like this plus I enjoyed the SMEX SCENES! :3
t3HPrO chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I usually don't give a damn about fics with Liara as LI in it, but since you very kindly reviewed my fic, I thought it only fair that I read and review yours. And all I can say is: Holy shit, this is good. And the sex scenes? Better than mine.*okay face* So, keep up the good work, cause you just got yourself a reader here.

P.S. if your fics keep getting taken down, that means that there's some jackass somewhere reporting the hell outta your stories to the admins.
CobaltAC chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
Balak is a real cock-suck, ain't he?

He's not a cock-sucker, need I remind you, but a cock-suck. He's the actual physical act of sucking a dick. A hundred times worse.

Well... unless you're getting head from a beautiful woman. In those cases, Balak is actually pretty awesome. Thank's Balak.

Bah, you know what I mean!

Also: sword fights for the win! And a Star Wars reference! Woooo!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Currently rereading it on . Hope a new chapter is coming up soon.
Legionary Prime chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
I'm glad this story is back on. I still don't understand why is taking good stories down.
CobaltAC chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Ah, the consort...

So sophisticated, so elegant, so... blue...

Hot scene you got here, still good every time I read it!

Asari het is great! We need more!