Reviews for The Murder of Spencer Reid
lhatz1 chapter 12 . 9/10
omg what a tear jerker cried through the whole story this was incredible I usually don't read character deaths but I'm glad I did so beautifully written loved the whole team and his parents meeting up in heaven thanks for the great read your very talented
CharaFrisk chapter 12 . 9/7
My mom just walked into my room and I had to explaon to her why I was silently sobbing into my pillow. Reid seeing Morgan and Rossi again didn't affect me, Henry did.
Nelson-Murdock chapter 12 . 6/30
Well I'm crying...my emotions are everywhere and I dont know how to deal with it. I mean it's a fantastic read but oh my good lord you know how to write a sad story!
It's okay, I didn't need my feelings anyway
GlOmP3R chapter 8 . 3/16
Kickass job, loved this . heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
SO FUCKING GUT WRENTCHING
Castiel Novak the eighth chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
Jemus Christ the tears are everywhere it's like 3 am but I read it all in one sitting and cried through the entire thing I'm still crying I'm going to go to sleep for like 4 hours and then I'm gonna read it again because something like this should never be forgotten ( just like Spence ) but oh god I just finished crying and now I'm doing it again were you sent by God or Satan because wow.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
This story is so amazing. Burst into tears. I love the ending, great job!
TransIsMyLife chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
I literally cried at the part where Spence waved goodbye to Henry and disappeared. And then I couldn't stop crying until the very end. oh my god seriously you have a lot of talent. *wipes tears*
AshlynnSiobhan chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
I was doing good at not crying until Reid was talking to Morgan telling him to wake up. After that point I cried all the way to the very end. This story was written very well, and I loved that Spencer still got Henry into Caltech.
blackangel150 chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
Wow I couldn't stop crying excellent story
Tarakin chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
This was an amazing story. Thank you
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 12 . 3/24/2015
Spencer still got Henry into Caltech alskHJDJAshgd . Great story!
catlover2976 chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
Love the ending. Is it that time where everyone is waiting? For everyone to be present, everyone that ever will and has been, for the gates to open? I'm getting all religious on ya, sorry bout that, but it makes you wonder...
catlover2976 chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
I do believe that would be an insult to the cockroach...