Reviews for Code Geass R3: A Noble Act
kuroneko chapter 7 . 4/6
Noooo, how can you stop here?! That's so cruel of you, at least give as an inkling to somehting or anything at all...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
It is a nice story. I hope the author did not abandoned it. Please continue the story...don't leave it half way...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
You haven't updated in about a year or so, but I hope you haven't abandoned this story. (Especially at a cliffhanger! ; w ;)

Please continue this soon w
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Really? You gave the guren underwater upgrades? That's so lame. I would have expected space capabilities by now.
EagleEye007 chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
Hope you decide to return to this story in the near future. I've been checking in on it every few months because it seems to be one of the few I've found that handles a post-series storyline in a reasonably believable way. The fact that your writing is fairly skillful doesn't hurt either.

Keep the writing coming. In sure there's a bunch of of readers like me who don't review many stories yet are eagerly awaiting further updates. The lack of reviews is not indicative of any sort of dislike on our parts.
Fearel chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
This is wonderful! Please update soon!
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Great story
Ppsh chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Great story so far. I do feel like the Kallen-suspects-he-is-Lelouch thing is dragging on a bit too long though. I mean, Nunnally was suspicious just from observing him for a few seconds. And with all of the hints that Kallen has, it should be pretty obvious to her by now that it is him. Mannerisms, stamina, hair, knowing about prosphetics, his aversion to her touching his face, the similarity in speech and charisma... surely by now she realizes?

At any rate asides from that everything's pretty good. Added to alerts.
Light Penguin chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Oh, man! Things are getting really intense! I can't wait for the next chapter! Fantastic job plot-wise and character-wise! I love what you're doing! _
Otaku97 chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
I like it very much
Keep up the good work
Woonitu chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
i'm confused as to why Cornelia is in England, infact I've noticed that quite a bit. England was never part of the Britannian Empire, in fact Britannia was formed after Napoleon invaded England in the code geass universe, forcing the royal family to flee to the American colonies which had not won independence, in reality, the UK was part of the EU in Code geass. Britannia consists of the north and south american continents, then of course the various "Areas" which may or may not still be under their control 2 years after R2, the capital of Pendragon Appears on a map located in what we would consider Arizona. I am just confused as to why the britannians are in england all of a sudden, when england was never part of the Holy Britannian Empire, and I highly doubt they would be willing to join the HBE.
Lord of Tuft chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
dat ending... This is absolutely amazing work. Very well written, not to mention very well paced. I also love how long these chapters are. Please keep on writing this. Good luck
Zero chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
i like it and yes this is my real name.
Jarjaxle chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Did Lelouch Just...?...O.O...! Japan is Out of The UFN!? WHAT IS HE THINKING!? Damn This Just GOt DAMN INTERESTING!
Dogmatix314 chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Just managed to read through your story up until the last chapter. I really liked of your ideas. For example you handled very well the identity of Zero/Lelouch/Suzaku and the suspicions of everyone. Also the acts of people (especially Kallen's) were of great entertainment. The combat situations were short and had enough interesting details to keep reader guessing about what's going to happen (they most certainly weren't dull like in many fanfics). I'm pretty certain I'll follow your story as long as you are interested in writing more chapters to it. Actually I can't even think of anything to complain/criticize at the moment. Thanks for all your hard work! :)