Reviews for kumu
Yabbit chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Excellent story. Very well written and captivated my interest enough for me to persue a new fandom. Well done.
:P
Crawcolady chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Absolutely awesome fic. I wound up staying up until 4 a.m. just to finish it! I literally was "hooked" and "couldn't put it down"! Thank you for sharing your talent.
lovesanimals chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
What a fun story! I haven't been to thrilled with some of the AU's out there. But you have taken the essence of the characters in a direction that doesn't take them OOC. I hope that you will continue writing in this AU. I want to see the continuation of the "wings" school and follow the likely problems that having Rachel in such close proximity to Danny. It doesn't look like Rachel will get any easier to deal with. So please, pretty please, with sugar and a cherry on top?! :)
Netchka chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
That's a cool story. I would love to have wings, just as long as they stayed solid. Are there more chapters coming soon?
francis2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love this story. Took me a while to read it as it is so long and has no chapters to stop in between. I love that the personalities match the birds their wings are from.
The best sentence was "He was driving and Danny was in the passenger's seat, just like old times."
I would love to read more of this universe.
kunoichi chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
grear fic enjoyed
Phaetona chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
How I missed this one I don't know. But it is wonderful, loved every minute of it! Cant wait for more!

Forever,
Phae
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
You made med want to be able to fly.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
there should be more in this univerce! not sure what, but MORE!
mountainelements chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Love this! The team works so well together, especially Danny and Steve. The whole idea of the wings is fascinating. You must have done a ton of research on birds for this story. The only con I can see here is that you had too many names included for the Wing School. I had this story open in 3 tabs to keep track of all of the names and to figure out who the students were. Unless all the names were supposed to references to other series? I still think it would have been better to name fewer students to make it easier to track the students.

Anyway, I really hope you continue in this verse though I'm not sure what you could write about. Thanks for posting this!
plws chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I loved it. You should be writing for H5-0.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
love it 3
Qweb chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Loved it. I really liked the nice long story. Interesting world. Great triumph at the end when Steve flies.
Maudlin Mush chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wow! Love it! I was soo pleased to see that Chin and Steve could fly. Thank you for continuing the wingsverse.
tammin chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was a great continuation of H50 wingverse story. Thank you for sharing this with us. I enjoyed the more indepth view into a world where Icarus is a myth to explain why people only have shadow wing instead of real ones. Although this does lead me to ask if Danno's family tree has Daedalus somewhere in the trunk?