Reviews for The Light versus The Darkness
Artemis the Moon Huntress chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Please update soon I love this
Artemis the Moon Huntress chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I like it
malory79080 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
OH MAI GOD! WHAATT?! That freak! He can't just trick her like that!... Well, he CAN, but I won't like him for it! Aria, couldn't you tell that Sope was Nocte! OPES WAS TELLING THE TRUTH, DAMMIT! Sheesh... Also, I'm actually starting to dislike Aria's parents. Why would you think your child is crazy when she clearly has only done normal things! AND SHE SAVED YOUR LIFE, KYLE! He should be thankful. But, oh no, he thinks she's crazy. The best people are...
Le Redhead Merchant chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Holy leek swords of justice!
This is a beautifully written, substantial story!
Yeah, you don't own the plot lol, but your writing is still amazing.
It seems you stumbled a few places with the first-person view, where the writing is sprinkled with "her" or "herself". Besides that, I find nothing wrong with your writing :D
malory79080 chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
I don't like this Nocte guy, he's not supposed to be surging evil through heroines like Aria for the sake of it! I'm also annoyed at 'Sope' for lying to Aria about his true identity. I wonder if she ever finds out... That would be a predicament. ;)
A.R. Lore chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
This chapter was beautifully written, gory, but well written. I meant to write something like this originally, but I didn't know how. You took the idea out of my head.
malory79080 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Great chapter! Sope sounds sweet. And I felt happy when Aria cooked Buffamoo for her parents.
A.R. Lore chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
You have nothing to apologize for. This is way better than anything I could think of. This chapter is sweet and worth every minute of my day.
malory79080 chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Sope? Soap? Sope. That's an...interesting name. I think. Great chapter!
A.R. Lore chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
This was a great chapter! I have a pretty good idea who Sope is. Keep up the good work.
Hoytti chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
A stranger in a hood. (Secretly Opes)
malory79080 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Loved this chapter. Maybe Aria's parents find her and she gets taken back, but to the clinic, then when she's better, she could plan going back to Blessia island. Sorry if feedback sucks...
A.R. Lore chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
This chapter is a little different than what I expected, but I did stop writing it so...I will let you handle that if you think it's the right way.
I think Opes should pull her out of unhappiness. This is a romance story and Opes and Aria are the main characters originally. It might also create something epic that we can talk about later.
The suggestion that I have is that Aria has a secret base somewhere on Blessia Island.
This was a great chapter. I am happy that the story is in great hands.
malory79080 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
I love this story! I also love Rune Factory 1,2 and 3! I'm waiting for 4.
ANYWAY, I hope you update soon so I won't have to suffer in silence!
ripplehealer chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
It doesn't matter if you didn't come up with it, you're writing it, and writing it well :) Kudos to Amare Love Roses for coming up with it though, it's really great!
Keep it up! :)