Reviews for Return To Sender
Iris chapter 30 . 3/15/2014
This is the first fan fiction of any kind that I've read. What a page turner! Thank God I found this after the whole story had been posted, I would have gone mad waiting for the next post/chapter! There were some parts in the prison bits that I thought Aaron would never say or do, but as you wrote, prison changes you. I read from the other reviews that you have written other fan fiction. Time to do a search!
Faggy chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
Much as I'm sorry this story has ended I must admit that I like the conclusion here.

Aaron's anger seems to finally be resolved and he's ready to move forward. And he could be moving forward with Jackson.
I particularly liked that you didn't provide a definitive ending for them. Instead you've given them the possibility of a future together which I think is preferable.

Fingers crossed you will write a coda at some point but if not thanks for all your great stories.
And I still like your early ones.
faymosca chapter 30 . 3/6/2014
So sad that this is the last chapter, I love this fic! Thank you for all the great work and this amazing story! xx
Chicky Babes chapter 30 . 3/2/2014
Wonderful, But please let us know what happens next
mcllst123 chapter 30 . 2/28/2014
I have read and reviewed every one of your stories posted on here and can honestly say I loved them all. You have always captured Aaron and Jackson's relationship perfectly for me, whatever situation they have been in. Your image of a drunken Jackson in your other fics will stay with me lol.

This is a fitting end to this story which filled me with so many emotions and even when I thought I knew where it was heading there were little twists and turns.

It's sad that this has ended but thanks so much for sharing Natalie xx
DannyMFansite chapter 30 . 2/28/2014
Although I will miss this story, it was a good place to end it & a perfect and beautiful way to end with a last chapter of Aaron filled angst and emotion with a loving kiss leaving Aaron and Jackson with a life ahead of them full of hope unlike in Emmerdale!

I really enjoyed this story and while Aaron and Jackson feel like a life time ago now and most of the fics on them are dying out for the most part, I still enjoy these types of stories on them a big thank you for writing it x
BrokenSpear chapter 30 . 2/28/2014
Great way to finish the story. I liked how Aaron reflected over everything and that it gave him the courage to be the one he is. It took some guts for him to admit his feelings for Jackson and I'm glad Jackson didn't fully reject him.

I hope Aaron will be OK.

I'm sad that you won't be writing more of Aaron. I know that it takes time and inspiration so it's OK if you can't fully commit to it at this time. But it feels so sad that so many fan fiction writers have stopped writing about Aaron and Jackson.
Chicky Babes chapter 29 . 2/25/2014
Wow, That was intense but hopefully Jackson has got through to Aaron and they can finally have a future together Free from all the ghosts that Aaron seems so determined to hold onto
faymosca chapter 29 . 2/23/2014
Really great chapter! Thank you so much! I can't wait to read what happens next :)
DannyMFansite chapter 29 . 2/23/2014
A really good chapter a really emotional one for Aaron who is clearly in a bad place mentally feeling like he was used and abused having been manipulated by Stalk and confused by his feelings for Daniel's, it's clear he didn't understand how to take Louise ad Stalk's relationship and the revelations that followed. Though it's good that Jackson is now aware of what Aaron has endured and was able to stop him attacking Stalk, Jackson appears quite shocked at Aaron's state of mind interesting what Jackson will do from here Aaron clearly needs a lot of support if he has any chance of getting past any of this. A brilliant update I look forward to the next one!
Faggy chapter 29 . 2/23/2014
Well that was a twist. Louise knew all along. She seems to be just as twisted as Stalk and Daniels. Maybe that's understandable - Aaron is scared that his behaviour has made him be like Daniels and it appears that being married to Daniels has had that effect on Louise.

Thankfully Jackson was there to stop Aaron doing something foolish. But will he be there for more?
BrokenSpear chapter 29 . 2/23/2014
That's the Aaron we all know and love, getting all up in Stalk's face like that, even trying to knock him out even though he's bigger than Aaron. In a way it feels good that Aaron isn't as broken by Daniels as he might have been.

Loved how Jackson called Louise out at the risk she put herself and the kids in. That's just like him.

Stalk's words really hurt. I feel bad for Aaron for being on the receiving end of that hate. I really, really don't like Stalk. I can't believe he used Aaron like that and manipulated Daniels. It's bitter-sweet that Daniels felt the way he did for Aaron. Despise all he put Aaron through he was a victim here too and I kinda wish he didn't kill himself. awful that Louise was in on it. :(

I'm so glad Jackson was there to stop Aaron from attacking Stalk and talk some sense into him. It's so typical for Aaron to want to get even and get revenge for what happened to him and for what Daniels were put through. Jackson's words are very true and I sincerely hope they'll stop Aaron from doing anything... but then again, Aaron rarely does as he's told. I hope this won't compromise their growing relationship.

Great new chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
Marvin Fletcher chapter 28 . 2/15/2014
I'm so glad to see the update on this story! I started reading this chapter, but then realised I can't remember exactly what's happened. I'm going to start again from the beginning. I'll be back soon to review. Thank you!
DannyMFansite chapter 28 . 2/14/2014
It's great to see another update as I have been hooked on this story and thought there would be no further ones so delighted there is! It has been brilliantly written, Aaron is clearly in a world of emotional pain and torment here and I'm glad he has confided in Jackson he really needs someone to talk to and help him over come what he is feeling. Interesting if Aaron will now approach Stalk & Louse
or not and if he will tell anyone else what has happened xx
Hollyoaks Nutter chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Absolutely amazing! Read the whole thing in one, which is unusual for me, but I just couldn't stop. Gripping, extremely descriptive and more ish! Please continue this as soon as because I am hooked.

Carly