Reviews for My Mate
Pretty Perverts chapter 5 . 5/1
adorable! ooo make starrk?
sakurahan chapter 5 . 4/9
XD this story is SO CUTE xD. Please tell me your going to continue writing it xD wouldn't it he awesome if the deamon Grim had to tame was ichigo twin brother Shiro (Hollow Ichigo) xD that would be SO awesome xD. I want to see Girm and Ichi get closer xD little neko babys xD please consider continue this story xD.
Tail-chan chapter 5 . 2/11
Please... let it be Shiro... I can already see it... Shiro will talk down to Grimmjow and be an asshole toward him, but will be a sweet boy/demon in Ichigo's presence

And Shiro is overprotective toward Ichi...

Anyway, this story is so cute and fluffy that I just want squell the whole story! Please update!

(Oh yeah, if you can... can you add Tensa with Shiro too? If you want that is...)
Cute! Will it be shiro - chan
F.k chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
I really wanna read the next chapter! :)
I think that the demon needing training may be Gin Ichimaru or another espada (though they may not be because it seems that the espada and Aizen's followers are the dominant ones here. Maybe Renji or Bakuya, maybe even Kenpachi - scratch that maybe not Kenpachi.
It would be good if it were Ichimaru - a dominant one and looks down on Grimmjow and a good pair with Ichigo.
Noitra? - Would say he looks down on Grimmjow, but not too sure about wanting to cuddle Ichigo.
Please update as soon as possible. Can't wait!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
Love your stories. Hoping to an update. Can't wait
GrimmKitty chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Yessssssss! Please update soon with the next chapter! This is awesome! :D

I love how unique and different this story is to the ones I have read so far. Grimmjow teaching Ichigo to speak is adorable and hasn't really been done before. I applaud you on your creativeness and eagerly await your next update!
IloveGiroro chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
This was awesome I hope you update more soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Is it shiro
Ezakike chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Sooooo cute! I love it! Can't wait for more.
anne623 chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Woah.. That was a nice story... :D

I wanna try guessing the demon owned by Aizen...

My guess it's Shiro (Dark Ichigo)... :D
greenwings33 chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Awe
XDD Is it gonna be Shiro?
Update?
shirotsuki chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Awe, Ichigo is adorable! This story is wonderful! I look forward to, hopefully, more chapters. Also, please let the demon be Shiro/Hichigo(whatever name you prefer).
Gottin Konig chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Shiro? if so I say awwwwwwwwwwww I do agree Ichi i so cuddable that it should be illegal.
Mera Arem Rema chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Shiro loves to cuddle! :)