Reviews for My Mate
Love your stories. Hoping to an update. Can't wait
GrimmKitty chapter 5 . 1/18
Yessssssss! Please update soon with the next chapter! This is awesome! :D

I love how unique and different this story is to the ones I have read so far. Grimmjow teaching Ichigo to speak is adorable and hasn't really been done before. I applaud you on your creativeness and eagerly await your next update!
IloveGiroro chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
This was awesome I hope you update more soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Is it shiro
Ezakike chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Sooooo cute! I love it! Can't wait for more.
anne623 chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Woah.. That was a nice story... :D

I wanna try guessing the demon owned by Aizen...

My guess it's Shiro (Dark Ichigo)... :D
greenwings33 chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Awe
XDD Is it gonna be Shiro?
Update?
shirotsuki chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Awe, Ichigo is adorable! This story is wonderful! I look forward to, hopefully, more chapters. Also, please let the demon be Shiro/Hichigo(whatever name you prefer).
Gottin Konig chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Shiro? if so I say awwwwwwwwwwww I do agree Ichi i so cuddable that it should be illegal.
Mera Arem Rema chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Shiro loves to cuddle! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
plzzzzzz continue this!
A Fan chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
Demon will be Shiro!

Please update!
Random Reader chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
How Dare Thee! You made such a great start, but left me hanging on chapter five! I want the next chapter! Pleassssseeeeeee
SaEnGmUl chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
PLEASE OH PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS SUPER CUTE BUT I WANT TO BE THE ONE TO CUDDLE ICHIGO OH WELL IT WILL BE SHIRO SINCE HE IS ALMOST AS SEXY AS ICHIGO OR GRIMMMJOW CONTINUE CONTINUE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS please say Aizen won't be a total bitch _
Chaos chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
OMG YOU MUST UPDATE SOON PLEASE! SHIRO IS COMING XD! Shiro and Ichigo will be so cute :D and they will actually (hopefully) be able to communicate with each other xD SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON XD!