Reviews for Night is falling
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/10
that was scary. very scary. can say i was too thrilled that she killed him though.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Dude, this was great. I mean, yeah he died, but it was kind of awesome anyway. Dark is good sometimes. You did a good job.
LovelessDreams chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Omg this is amazing! I loved it! Especially loved the ending and how it wasn't all happy and shit.
Your style and way of writing are fantastic and personally I like the darker side as well as the happy joyful and light side, if not a little more.
GB chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
i liked it finally someone who has written a fanfic with a dark Elena! And why the hell not, it's about time :) very good
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh, you're back! Everyone seems to have lost their inspiration lately on writing DE.

Well, this was different from everything I read after the season finale. It's a brave move to make Elena so..."Katherine like" - even worse.

Welcome back and I hope your inspiration's here to stay.
Tara-Lynn chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
You have to continue this story! It would be almost as cruel as Elena ripping out Damon's heart if you don't! Please continue this! You can't leave us hanging like that. I love seeing Elena being evil, even though Damon got the short end of the stick... Just pretty please continue, pleaseeee?
Lady Vienna chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
OMYGOD

That's all I got. Ive never read a story where Elena was portrayed like that and it was amazing! Get another chapter up veryveryvery soon please!
Naliee chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Woooohhh ! I'm speechless ...
I never read something like this before. It's very unusual but well-writing and, after all, why not ? Why Elena would be "the good girl" all the time ?
I only have a regret ... you KILLED Damon ! ;-)