Reviews for EO Challenge: Things Like This
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Poor boy doesn't know to pop that thing and wash with soap and it might be pretty gone.
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
hee hee, only Dean would get a zit right before he was to go and meet an attractive girl. Nice one!
Dean's Bakery chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
ROTFLOL! this cracked me up xD
the bit about NASA was too good! yep, things like this never happened to The Dean Winchester B-)
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Aww poor Dean, I think Lady luck has it in for him. This was hilarious, looks like somethings aren't scared of Dean's glare otherwise he would have glared it away.
Loved it as always and a awesome drabble.
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I bet it was a damn good-looking zit.
captainbartholomew chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh poor Rudolph... I mean Dean! I still go after him even if he had a zit on his face, I mean it's one zit and there's all of him. *gestures up and down at cardboard cutout of Dean showing his wonderful physique* Good job! -captainbartholomew :)
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
"Hey Rudolph; that cute blonde Receptionist called saying she's on lunch now, if you're free."
Teeeheehee :-) I have to admit, I feel a little gleeful about this. He is of flesh and blood after all. With hair follicles - and pimples - imagine that! Maybe a bit of holy water?

Very cute, Dizzo

:D Kate
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
LOL!
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Cute story is 'nipping the lip' a British expression or something you came up with? It's unfamiliar but I like it
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Love it! It's funny-a friend and I were just talking about pimples ever daring to pop out on Jensen's face. :-)
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Sorry, Dean, it happens to the best of us! Very cute story, good job!
masondixon chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Zit or no Zit I will take Dean Winchester anytime!

Thank You.
emebalia chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
There is this German saying "Einen schönen Mann kann nichts entstellen." Roughly translated: "Nothing can deface a good-looking man."
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Being Rudolph when it isn't even Christmas is no fun at all, eh? Poor Dean...
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/2/2012