Reviews for Error of Soul
I Was enjoying the story but to me it seems you're secretly a R/Hr shipper when you talked about how people were complaining about a little canon fluff when nothing remotely close happened with Ron and Hermione the way you've depicted in your story. As much as I loved your Hermione the feelings she has for Ron in this story is just too cliche, no reasoning behind it, no real substance, just that she is delighted to finally be with him and all of her traits and personality go out the window when he's close to her like some Lavender clone.. sorry, the story is really well written, but I don't have any motivation to continue reading knowing how out of character Hermione is.
omg you used runes from Diablo 2, HAHAHA! that was great! a Diablo 2 crossover? pretty awesome :) great story so far, kinda bothered by the Ron/Hr snogging, but story too good to put down.
awesome story :)
Kakatoes chapter 7 . 8/14
Really interesting story, Umbridge development is to say the least original and the Xover with the diablo universe is a regal for me.

Keep it up !
Calls Harry a pervert for dreaming of making out with Cho

Actually makes out with Ron a moment later

Hermione's such a hypocrite.
mutecebu chapter 7 . 7/20
Harry saying Hermione during the kiss - made me laugh and was a great way to segue the mood. I kinda hope Ron gets a chance to contribute in some way, eventually.

I know nothing about Diablo and don't care. As far as I'm concerned it's Original Villain time which I'm 100% game with, because I trust you as an author.

Ah. So, it's done.

Well. I'm rather enjoying Flavor Text right now, and I figure you're on a Worm kick until further notice. I can hardly demand you return to this. But for the record? I'm pressing the Follow button, and I look forward to the day you continue this.
mutecebu chapter 6 . 7/20
This story. It's such a page-turner. So intense! Hermione's neck scar is really awesome. The image of blood trickling down Harry's scar as he tends to Hermione is great. I loved the line, "The only possible conclusion was that all along Harry had been a figure of myth, stories, and legend hiding amongst them in broad daylight."

Looking back, I feel it's possible there was too much of the pair's bickering, but it didn't feel that way while reading it. I'm hoping to see cool Soul Magic and some good old fashioned peril. I don't know how Harry and Hermione's relationship will develop next, and I'm eager to find out.
mutecebu chapter 5 . 7/20
I almost find myself wanting to read this with my girlfriend. Huh.

Oh god, no. The weasly twins.
mutecebu chapter 3 . 7/20
Wow. The anxiety level keeps rising. Reading Hermione's viewpoint at the last half of last chapter was intense. I felt Luna's fear. When it cuts to Dumblecakes, you know things are serious.

FYI in the earlier chapters, I found myself skimming over things that weren't relevant to the soul bond. But now that Plot seems to be happening, I'm excited. I did not expect Plot to happen. A cracked crystal sealed underneath Hogwarts is a bitchin plot hook.

Dang why are you such a boss.

typo:
an air of command that would make generals weeps in envy.
*generals weep

Awesome line:
"It didn't matter. He wasn't hungry."
Might be the best writing of Ron I've ever seen.

The part where Harry and Dumbledore work together to bind Tom...
The part where Harry and Hermione fight like a pair of badasses...
And the part where Hermione gets a lightening bolt scar... DAYUM.

"Harry Potter, you pervert!"

Also, Hedwig x Crookshanks OTP.
mutecebu chapter 2 . 7/20
*frantically clicks next chapter button*
mutecebu chapter 1 . 7/20
Strangly, this is about the only HP fanfic I've read that I can think of that examines the mid-school slice of life. It felt much more like one of the novels than a fanfic, at times.
Gal chapter 7 . 6/3
Please continue this story! (Gosh, it's nice to see a soulbond story that actually progresses, so please continue!)
ann-autumn chapter 2 . 5/19
you make Umbridge to be awesome one, even still there is some her sadis character, good JOB
Magicisagift chapter 7 . 4/27
Update, update, update PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I NEED TO READ MORE!
It's to bad you never finished this story, it's great and done how I think a sole bond would progress