Reviews for Error of Soul
Senju Serena chapter 7 . 4/16
Wow, this was getting very interesting!
Jesus. That dungeon Luna went into is terrifying. I'm laying in bed with waves of terror going over me. Maybe it's because reading about Luna (an eccentric person) being scared makes it worse, but jesus. You need to finish this because good lord, I'm interested. The story itself is great too. Ugh, I hate finishing incomplete fanfics.
quztuk chapter 7 . 2/19
Damn, I miss this story. One of my favorites.
It has a hell of a lot of depth and texture to it that seperate it from the mundane masses of fanfiction, and what I like most is the characters. All the characters and their plots are interesting and just fun to root for. I have literally (heh) never rooted for Umbridge or Fudge before, and they're fantastic here.
Though I wonder why Luna and Neville don't go straight to Dumbledore about the gem. Luna weirdness?
Jimbocous chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
I have to say that I think this may be the definitive soul bond fic, as opposed to the normal fluffy nonsense and adolescent maundering you usually see. Such a shame it seems to have been abandoned. Sure hope you get back to this at some point!
rakaduani chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Hahahaha that had got to be the best start to a soul bond fic i have ever seen
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
To bad that it's been three years since this was updated because I'd really like to read more.
NouvelleVoix chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Please! Come back! I really do enjoy this story. Admittedly, I don't really care for the Diablo crossover (seems rather random, especially since Sanctuary is supposedly an entirely different world), but the way you capture the relationships and how you handled the soul bond... Be still, my beating heart! I felt like you really captured what an emotional connection of that level would be like for two teens. Anyway, I know this is probably long behind you, but I just wanted to let you know that it was still a blast to read! (And let me know if you find any other fics that can handle this whole "soul bond" trope with some intelligence! I love tropes being properly explored.)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2016
I Was enjoying the story but to me it seems you're secretly a R/Hr shipper when you talked about how people were complaining about a little canon fluff when nothing remotely close happened with Ron and Hermione the way you've depicted in your story. As much as I loved your Hermione the feelings she has for Ron in this story is just too cliche, no reasoning behind it, no real substance, just that she is delighted to finally be with him and all of her traits and personality go out the window when he's close to her like some Lavender clone.. sorry, the story is really well written, but I don't have any motivation to continue reading knowing how out of character Hermione is.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
omg you used runes from Diablo 2, HAHAHA! that was great! a Diablo 2 crossover? pretty awesome :) great story so far, kinda bothered by the Ron/Hr snogging, but story too good to put down.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
awesome story :)
Kakatoes chapter 7 . 8/14/2016
Really interesting story, Umbridge development is to say the least original and the Xover with the diablo universe is a regal for me.

Keep it up !
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2016
Calls Harry a pervert for dreaming of making out with Cho

Actually makes out with Ron a moment later

Hermione's such a hypocrite.
mutecebu chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
Harry saying Hermione during the kiss - made me laugh and was a great way to segue the mood. I kinda hope Ron gets a chance to contribute in some way, eventually.

I know nothing about Diablo and don't care. As far as I'm concerned it's Original Villain time which I'm 100% game with, because I trust you as an author.

Ah. So, it's done.

Well. I'm rather enjoying Flavor Text right now, and I figure you're on a Worm kick until further notice. I can hardly demand you return to this. But for the record? I'm pressing the Follow button, and I look forward to the day you continue this.
mutecebu chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
This story. It's such a page-turner. So intense! Hermione's neck scar is really awesome. The image of blood trickling down Harry's scar as he tends to Hermione is great. I loved the line, "The only possible conclusion was that all along Harry had been a figure of myth, stories, and legend hiding amongst them in broad daylight."

Looking back, I feel it's possible there was too much of the pair's bickering, but it didn't feel that way while reading it. I'm hoping to see cool Soul Magic and some good old fashioned peril. I don't know how Harry and Hermione's relationship will develop next, and I'm eager to find out.
mutecebu chapter 5 . 7/20/2016
I almost find myself wanting to read this with my girlfriend. Huh.

Oh god, no. The weasly twins.