Reviews for Error of Soul
anon chapter 7 . 4/4
I have no clue why you decided to abandon this. It was by far the best thing you've written and it took what damn near everyone associated with a horrible idea for a story and made it ridiculously compelling.

This story was creative and ridiculously interesting and not because of Voldemort or any of that side plot either. It was your ability to craft interesting human interactions. You never rushed straight to the relationship nor did you take the opportunity for pointless Ron bashing. And don't even get me started on how positively inspired the angle with the twins was.

I get that authors should be able to write whatever they want to write, but you were doing something I would have thought impossible before I read this story. This was one of those rare pieces of fanfiction where on the surface you looked at the premise and said it's impossible. So many authors have tried it and failed to produce anything good, and even if you made something decent out of it, you would get undue hate simply based on the stigma surrounding this idea, but you went and flipped the whole thing on its head.
Dudddeeeeee please continue this is one good a** fanfic
Zeikos chapter 7 . 3/11
I've noticed now the date of the last update.
Two things :
1) I hope you find yourself free son and you can continue this awesome fiction , really good writing and even better plot :)
2) You're a seer! Or something like that
"Error of Soul" - "Reaper of Souls" Coincidence? I think not! Illuminati (Horadrim) confirmed :P

I was looking for a Diablo/HP X-over and couldn't find it for the death of mine , so i love you x10.
I renew my hope for you continuing this fic !
And if you can't for RL problems , good luck with them , be strong!
Zeikos chapter 5 . 3/11
Man! I don't even have my full Firebird set , how the bloody hell i've to cope with diablo coming back again?
Ok fine i might be able to handle torment 4 or 5 but still it's unfair.

I'm curious tho , since my main is a wizzard how much DPS does the elder wand give? More than 2.5k? Growing bored with my thunderfury (i'm lightning build untill i find the 5th piece of FB i need , i ve an awesome fire magefist waiting too :D)

Jokes aside , cool :D i was wondering why you made Hermione hating Goyle's guts . It seemed for no reason , and now i know what the stone that Luna found IS , bloody hell ;) !

By the way in the Diablo timeline where's is this thing set-up? After the 2nd before the 3rd? Or after ROS? Since Sanctuary and Scotland are pretty different places.
Anon chapter 7 . 3/5
Way better than A Mother In Law's Love. Way way way better, keep going, this is basically my favourite fic other than HPMOR! Holy crap, people actually act REALISTICALLY to complete access to the other person's mind, instead of being one-dimensional caricatures!

Write more please!
River Sahia-Tari chapter 7 . 3/2
Awwwww, maaaaaaaan.

Just when it was getting good...
River Sahia-Tari chapter 5 . 3/2
:3 I see what you did there, with the Mass Effect easter egg.

Clever boy ;D
SeaweedGirl1607 chapter 7 . 2/25
Love this fic, it's been 2 years! Please review!
Endgames chapter 7 . 2/4
Damn this is getting really good! Fudge is really cool. I don't often see stories where he is anything but a bumbling antagonist, but I like it when I do. He's a bit out of character from canon, but that's mostly because he didn't have much of a character from canon. I like how you've tried to make the step from someone used to the cushy life to someone determined to win a war as natural as possible. His yearnings for his comforts, like sweets and his chair, really make him retain his humanity and personality.

Have I mentioned how much I like Umbridge in this story?

My favorite though, by far, are the Twins. I have been waiting years to read a story where the Twins have actually forgotten who was who. Granted, I thought it would be more along the lines of just switching so much they couldn't remember anymore (Wayside School reference anyone?), but it really does seem likely with the depths to which the soul bond will go. That dark, foreboding aura was pretty excellent too.

However, when the final reveal happens, it better be a damn good reason that people kept keeping the information about the soul bond from Harry and Hermione. It's getting a little ridiculous.
Endgames chapter 3 . 2/3
I am very disappointed that I took so long to get around to reading this story. I've had it bookmarked for later for over a year, but never gave it a try. It is completely all-over-the-place and completely awesome. I have no idea where the fic is going, but I'm looking forward to an awesome ride.

I really like the basic premise of a realistic soul bond, and what the connected people would actually feel. I really, really like Pomfrey's reaction, and how the book made it seem to be an invariably horrible thing for those involved. The book getting destroyed was a bit far-fetched, and doesn't seem like it should stop them from getting some information on soul bonds (since all the pure bloods seem to know what they are), but I do like the avoidance of the whole "here's some Magical McGuffin, now let us tell you all about it" cliché.

I really, really, really like what you've done with Umbridge so far. She's such an under-used character, and I love seeing her break out of her typical roles.
Treant Balewood chapter 7 . 1/4
Okay just need to say, Thanks for Writing! This was an amazing read and I'm hoping for more.
faltrock chapter 4 . 1/4
I really really like your take on 'soul bonds', and I dread the end of your uncompleted story already. Only three chapters remaining :(((
quztuk chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
This is bloody good. I *love* your Umbridge.
whentheangelscry chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Please for the love of everything sacred update this glorious fic. This is everything a Soul bond fic should be. It is so entertaining. I love your writing style and the part with the Twins was awesome. I'm not sure how I feel about Fred getting scary angry but the fact that they feel like the same person is so poignant. I normally hate Ron have since PoA came out but you write him in a way that makes me feel like he is a pretty good guy. Flawed but has his good points. I actually am feeling sorry for him in this fic. He's just a normal guy who's way over his head. I love the way Harry thinks in images and Hermione is a tirade of words it's so amazingly in character. I know it's been a year and I totally understand that you have better things to do than write fanfictions but PLEASE update. This work is amazing.
Kurai Ummei chapter 7 . 10/7/2014