Reviews for Bloodline
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I really like this and I hope you update again soon. I will get on my knees and beg if I have too.
Destiny Xavier16 chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Their "first time" was a little less detailed than I'd expected, given how the pool scene was, but I enjoyed it anyway.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
If Jareth cares for her as much as he claims to, he'll be sure to bring in at least some modern technology to help her out if/when they do have children. And I can only imagine how they'll both react to a certain announcement on 1/8/2013. You know the one("Where are we now...?"). Wink-wink. Lol.
Honoria Granger chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Very nice.
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is absolutely charming. Please continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
No problem. It's totally understandable. May I make a suggestion, though? I think it would be funny if by some way, Kate learned David Bowie was returning to the stage, and her reaction to that news. I'm not sure how it would work, but I think you could figure things out in a creative, fun way. Can't wait to see.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Their wedding ceremony, when it happend, I know will be fantastic. I also know that Kate will be happy to know that Jareth's "human counterpart" has returned to the music scene.
Eva chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Oh my! Im in love with this story! Please update soon. I noticed it has been awhile since you have! I do hope you don't let this story be forgotten, so many beautiful stories are and it pains me! Please please please update soon! Will be watching and waiting with anticipation!
LittleValerious chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Awesome! I loves it!
FireDragonLover chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Love Braydon's reaction to kate being married to Jarth
gabrielsangel23 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
oh shit ha she set braydon streight lol anyways great story so far plz update soon cant wait to read more :)
Rouse chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Cool
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Okay, I think the next thing Kate should say to Jareth when he comes back is, "Before things get that crazy again, I want you to think about something. Do you love me enough to want to spend the rest of our lives together? Can you picture that with sincerity? If so, then we should get married right now. I do want to be with you that way, but I promised myself that i'd save myself until my wedding night. And if you truly care as much as you say you do, you'll stick to that for me."
Princess of the Fae chapter 1 . 9/28/2012