Reviews for Distant World
CyKiESuMMerS chapter 8 . 2/19
please write another Cyclops/Magik fic! maybe teen Scott/Magik
borismortys chapter 7 . 1/19
Hi i just want to say that this story is brilliant! Even though this is a Cyclops story, to me the break out start of this Fic is Magik. Her interactions with Ruby are nothing more than genius and hilarious at the same time. I really hope she gets that itch that she has scratched though, once again great job and i hope you update soon Cheers!
warfolomei chapter 7 . 1/16
O.O This is officially my chapter of the day.
So much awesome in only one update, plus revelation of two Illyana's.
Good to see you didn't drop this.
Wolvmbm chapter 7 . 1/16
Something tells me that neither Scott nor Cable like any of the Avengers, I mean can't they both see that they're TRYING To help this time around and maybe TRY to work with the team to keep things on the level ?

I mean, it's kind of harsh when the blame is on the Earth's Mightiest heroes.

Also, I found it funny of how Captain America uses Internet terms in this chapter.

Please do keep up the good work upon such a story as I do hope for a compromise between fractions before it all goes down hill. :(
AJ Katon chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
A nice little update. Hope you add more omakes for the Search for Cyclops.

On Scott and Illyana: nice little touching moment. Her words on the most evil a person can get into felt big and very true. Scott, in a way, did become a villain by not returning to the fight and thus when the Celestials came, he allowed them to get away with the biggest crime/evil deed for Marvel or even on life.

The end of the World. All by choosing to do nothing.

Thanks for this.

Also I'd like to hear your opinion on the current X-books and add just a bit of them into your omakes. Also can you tell me where Scott met this Celestial? I'd love to hear more about them.
cyclopswasright chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
love the story and I hope it doesn't end here!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
You really don't have a solid grasp in that character Illyana, do you?
smiler411 chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
This story is a breath of fresh air that I am enjoying immensely, can't wait to see what happens next.
CyKiESuMMerS chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
yayy update!
this was very funny had me laughing, with some nice sincere moments as well between carol and scott. LOVED your rendition of the cuckoos, i'm happy they got a dinner with Scott.
HAhAHHAahh Illyana is crazy and great as always, I can't wait for her to finally get it in with cyclops! lmao at laura's obliviousness.
warfolomei chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Oh, come on. We all know Beats is hiding behind Brant to cover his true feelings for Scott.
Logan can be such a hypocrite... most of the time.
For a man who lobotomized himself to escape guilt, Tony does seem to have his priorities straight.
Wait, what was it with the future Illyana ? on the other hand current one IS turning into a best drinking buddy EVER ! Maybe he should talk with Colossus, before trying anything.
It feels like there should have always been something more between Laura and Scott, not in any romantic sense though. Like when most of Summer/Grey kids levitated towards Wolverine in the beginning.
Cuckoose seems to be going into Frost direction.
Pretty interesting cinema visit.
That emotional conversation between friends.
Does your Cyclopes still have a piece of The Void ?
warfolomei chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
That Illyana and Ruby, pure gold.
Domino does go for a certain type.
Say what you will about him, Tony is one smooth talker. Carol actually thinks about X-men as friends... usually it's only to drag them into a lost cause (civil war for one).
Bradley a true neutral.
Laura been trolled as usual.
Poor Megan, surprising we haven't seen more of her around O5. Wouldn't those movies be biographies in marvel world.
After everything that happened Reed must be able to sympathetic with Scott a lot more. Still Cap should have suggested an iron man based robots.
warfolomei chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
More of Rachel missing her "father" and been jealous of Ruby .. Hurray ! The acronym of her full name is RAGS.. auch.
Laura moving with her life.
Avengers.. missing the times I wanted my favorite character to join them. They better be going somewhere with all this ! I would like to disagree with your portrayal of Tony, but he does act like that almost all the time in ultimates.
That beach fan service. Ruby teasing and trolling people all over the place.
How can anyone be surprised by Scott's paranoia at this point ? His silliness is a new side though.
That Illyana shenanigans.
Now that I think about it, basing on all the students he though... Xavier was one crappy teacher.
Nathan in an apron, doing house chores.. only Deadpool is missing, to make this picture complete !
warfolomei chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
So, Ruby created an alternative reality by going back in time. Changing the future of the Scott she knew and not really caring for the consequences. BEST future daughter EVER.
There is even some mystery to her origin.
warfolomei chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Got real "Trevor Grant" vibe from Tony.
Well this didn't go in any way I expected. Interesting, but still too many questions left unanswered.
warfolomei chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Scott Summers is so right, he can't turn left anymore.
An interesting AU, with all that delicious drama. Conversation with Cap felt a bit one sided though, because Rogers knew what humanity was capable of doing to their own people.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »