Reviews for The Lighting Parade
Guest chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
Decent story but it moves at a snails pace considering it's only 15 chapters
Guest chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Is this story going to get going sometime soon?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Starting to lose interest. The writings good but every chapter so far is the same thing and it's starting to get boring.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Good writing but I hope this story is going someplace soon because it's starting to drag right now.
tantemary chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
Great story with a perfect ending! I've only recently started watching Castle but wanted to understand the show enough to specifically read this fic. You are gifted story teller. Thank you for sharing.
brookemopolitan chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Super cute. You closet fluff junkie
Guest chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
How sweet. Absolutely loved the ending and the dedication, how he's writing their story. Keep on writing!
ProfeJMarie chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
A lovely ending - so satisfying. I like that you took Castle out of the precinct - that is, of course, quite logical and something the show wouldn't be able to do. There's already a certain suspension of belief that has to go on with it now. Also, I'm glad you were able to come back to this and finish it. And you know I will follow your New Girl fic regardless. I just can't help it. :D
ProfeJMarie chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
Hooray for you coming back to this story! - and full of sexy anticipation with all of the sensory details you do so well.

Probably my favorite line, though, is with Castle imagining the music playing as Beckett gets out of the cab. Priceless.
PrettyLittleThingSamantha chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
A cute, sweet way to end! Kudos!
fanficfan39 chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
If this story had to end, I'm glad that you wrote it this way. It's absolutely wonderful - with hope that these two people will have the life they so richly deserve.
brookemopolitan chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
"Hi, I'm BA and I like to tell fibs and say I'm no good at writing fluff"

This was excellent. I hope you know I'll never believe you're just an angst whore now.
Freewheeler chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Wow, what a stunning setting for the passion and palpable tension between these two. I've really been enjoying this story and pleased to see you update it! Looking forward to the final chapter.
IFON91 chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
Hum ! Very good !
Tony7323 chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
A fantastic Chapter I really Liked it a lot ... I hope your going to pick it up where you left off