Reviews for End of the Dream
Dash O'Pepper chapter 1 . 6/28
Oh, I loved this. It was a perfect AU for "Lady In Waiting", and you nailed the role of Columbo perfectly. Plus, it was nice to see Richard Anderson not having been killed (another Richard Anderson fan).

Thanks for a great fic.

Pepper
Hogan'sHeroesFan chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I just recently watched this episode, and I love the way you did this follow up story. I like this way better, where no one dies. ;) You wrote this very well. Thanks for writing!
MoonlightTyger chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Ah, I remember THIS show! AND this episode...one of my earliest frustrations and utter disgusts as a child...I never understood (thank goodness) how that brat (there are more accurate words to describe her but I learned them all from sailors ;P) could murder her own brother. But Columbo shines through and solves the mystery as always and justice is served :) Yes, this was a good episode but very disheartening. I'll admit I can't /quite/ see this situation happening, but the idea of Bryce surviving is definitely a nice one :) (I'D LIKE TO SEE THE LOOK ON BETH'S FACE, TOO 3) Overall, though, definitely an enjoyable piece - I liked it :)
Harry2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Nicely done! I used to watch Collumbo every now and then on Sunday nights. But, there is one line, ONE tag line you forgot to put into this tale: "One more thing Ma'am/Sir" YOU FORGOT THE TAG LINE! I know it wouldn't fit in, but it wouldn't be Columbo without it.