Reviews for End of the Dream
Hogan'sHeroesFan chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I just recently watched this episode, and I love the way you did this follow up story. I like this way better, where no one dies. ;) You wrote this very well. Thanks for writing!
MoonlightTyger chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Ah, I remember THIS show! AND this episode...one of my earliest frustrations and utter disgusts as a child...I never understood (thank goodness) how that brat (there are more accurate words to describe her but I learned them all from sailors ;P) could murder her own brother. But Columbo shines through and solves the mystery as always and justice is served :) Yes, this was a good episode but very disheartening. I'll admit I can't /quite/ see this situation happening, but the idea of Bryce surviving is definitely a nice one :) (I'D LIKE TO SEE THE LOOK ON BETH'S FACE, TOO 3) Overall, though, definitely an enjoyable piece - I liked it :)
Harry2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Nicely done! I used to watch Collumbo every now and then on Sunday nights. But, there is one line, ONE tag line you forgot to put into this tale: "One more thing Ma'am/Sir" YOU FORGOT THE TAG LINE! I know it wouldn't fit in, but it wouldn't be Columbo without it.