Reviews for MASH Major Windbag
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Bravo! *Clap, clap, clap*

That was hilarious, and exactly like an episode, thank you!
Bad Octopus chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Hahaha! This was hilarious. I could easily see Charles assuming the worst when his fan was taken; just like when one of his newspapers went "missing", and he took it out on the entire camp. He can be such a jerk. (But a hilarious jerk!)

I absolutely loved this. Your dialogue was great, and really reflected each characters' personalities well. My only nitpicks are with the inconsistent spacing between paragraphs, and the punctuations. When a character speaks, their sentence should end with a comma, not a period, like this:

"Of course Father, just a moment," Margaret said.

Unless they're asking a question, in which case, of course, you'd use a question mark. This isn't a criticism; just a friendly suggestion to help improve your writing, which I really do enjoy. The "little boy blue blood" line made me laugh out loud. Great story! I hope you write more. :)

-Octopus
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
you were absolutely right- this could have been an episode! I'm especially impressed the diaglogue. Hawkeye is a tricky character to write for and you nailed his character perfectly. I would be delighted to read anything else you have in store for us!