Reviews for Love Is Forever, Isn't It?
Olivia chapter 19 . 11/20/2012
Great ending to this story.
FallenAngelOfClace chapter 19 . 11/20/2012
Hey really good im sad that its over but it ended very well your amazing at writting and thanks for all the stories you have put up , thanks again. :)
gkb chapter 19 . 11/20/2012
Enjoy this story very very much,so when are going to start another story I can't wait, so don't keep me suspence to long,am waiting? please continue!
FallenAngelOfClace chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
Thanks for all that you do i've loved this whole story i'm not sure if you will be putting up another chapter or just the epilogue but what ever it is update it fast lol thanks for all you have done. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/19/2012
Love your stories...cant wait for your new ones, it sounds like you have everything planned out...update soon!:):):)
GKB chapter 18 . 11/19/2012
Awesome keep writing your fantastes,love it,all your story so don't stop now!
Like story of my life,so U probably have some better ideas than me? But I enjoy any of yours story about Heartland,like them all thank U.

So enjoy the moment your amazing!
Friends4ever55 chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
Great update soon
SusanLHL chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
WOW! I hate you won't be able to update for awhile! This is one of the best stories! Thank you for having Ty to comfort Amy! I was waiting for some gesture from one of them to bring them together (sort of). Please let this be what was needed to help them get past this and get back together. I loved Ty not only bringing her into his lap but also kissing her forehead and telling her that he still loved her! Thank you! Please update as soon as you can along with your other stories!
LovePercabeth4eva chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
YES! Finally! Ty and Amy r back 2gether now right!?
FallenAngelOfClace chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
Thanks for updating the last two stories they where good keep it up and update soon please.
GkB chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
Awesome update keep up the fantastic writing,please continue love it!
gkb chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
Let him forgive her & put them back together soon? Or let him find someone new.
Update soon please?
SusanLHL chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
WOW! Another fantastic chapter! It was worth the wait! I tell you it just about brought tears to my eyes. It's killing me to see this tension and pain between them! I hate when Ty and Amy aren't together! They're meant to be together. Please update very soon! I hope things get a little less crazy for you!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
please update soon love it :)
heartland rocks chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
Ok so im not sure if you will get all 35 reviews but there is some other people who still want to read this and maybe there isn't 35 people who want to read this but I think you need to update soon or you will lose some of your readers waiting on the next update. But anyways I really do love this whole story and I would love to see what happens next so update soon please.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »