Reviews for Start of Something Good
Droolia chapter 3 . 1/27
I hope you come back and post more. I was really enjoying the flashbacks.
slotat071 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
This story was so cute! Excellent job! Cappie and Casey are so adorable! :)
Imissgreek chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
I miss greek! I've enjoyed reading all of your fics. You are a fantastic writer!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Please keep writing! I loved your other story and am loving this one too.
A 38 yr old brit who ought not to like US college drama but can't help herself
flimflam chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Aww, what a sweet ending. Will Casey meet Cappie at all in this story? I do hope so, those two give me butterflies!
JustAnotherGirlAloneAtTheBar chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Awww... I love Valentine's Day scene! Actually, I love every scene Cappie and Casey are together and happy. They are meant to be. You're going to make them get back together here, right? *puppy face* I'm not a big fan of "eternal while it last"... Looking forward to next chapter.
flimflam chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
This story has given me butterflies! Please keep writing.
Imple chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Please keep writing! Saw your last comment and felt bad that I didn't review the first chapter. Loved your "rainbow" story and am loving this one too - would like to think it brings them together in the future! I've been watching re-runs here in the UK until only a couple of weeks ago but we've been cut off at the end of chapter 3 with no word of when it's back and this is my only fix so please, keep me going. Is it worrying that I'm 37?! Top work!
chelseabsb93 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
this is such a good story :) love that you're talking about their freshman year, which we really didn't get to see on the show...keep up the great work
Ellewoods chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Omg please keep writing Greek fanfic. I literals miss it on the daily. So much so that I stalk Scott Michael foster on twitter about 500 times a hour.
Lily chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
You're making me miss them so much, I'm feeling like watching it all over again! It should really get more reviews, Cappie/Casey is one of the best couples ever, and the way you write them makes me love it even more. Looking forward to next chapter.
kit147 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Thought I had better let you know that I love reading casey/cappie fanfiction...hope you continue for the few of us still out here.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Love it!
Bettakappa chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
AHH I almost threw my computer across the room when I saw a new story from my favorite author of all time! It's incredible how I started reading Rainbows as a high school sophomore and now I'm in college with actual Greeks haha. Re-visiting Greek and the magic of Cappie/Casey that you create never ever gets old. Loving this story (as if you didn't know that) so I'd love to see more!
JustAnotherGirlAloneAtTheBar chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Aww... How I miss Cappie and Casey! I love the idea of read more about them in freshman year. Keep writting, I love the story so far.