Reviews for Paying the Price
for some reason, I like very much to read Optimus, when he was a child. Thus, it is somehow nice, I do want to find out more about them.
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Hey, can you make Jetfire or Optimus spank Starscream from Armada? I think he needs one and Blurr, too.
ari chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
thank you for writing a good story. please continue to update when you can.
Prowl's-fangirl chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Hey writers block happens i know how you feel looking forward to the next chapter
AlisonWest chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
It was bery cute. They way you interpated the relatonship and reaction. You should do another shot one. But make it be hot shot and side swipe.
Transformers4eva chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Bravo! :D Love you(:

-You're Best Friend Sister Thing. c;
louise chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
I really want prowl to spank bumblebee ive been looking all over looking for a story like that and can find one please please please write it
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
That was great I wanna see blitzwing side of his story like why is he there and how he felt when he is getting spanked from optimus when he came to rescue bumblebee.

THANKS! And again this story was great.
Athinea chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
This is super cute! I love it.
electro moonlight chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
awww sweet, so will we hear about this creation day thing?
KashiEuroDrake chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
This is great. Who will be spanked next?
Blood Shifter2 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
cute story. how about when the episode where Blurr arrives on earth and he almost harms the Minicon at the race track? can't wait to see what the next chapter has.
Starcee138 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
OOOOHHH I really want to see Starscream spanked by Megatron for either failing a mission or just being annoying. I'd really love it if Starscream begged and cried a LOT and after it was over Megatron hugged him and calmed him down (because we all know old buckethead has a spark) Seriously, I would have a heart attack if you wrote that :D
Animemaster chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Loove it! I'll like to see Soundwave spank rumble.
Starscreamfan chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Hey! Great stories! I would like to see Animated Lugnut spanked because as always he annoys the scrap out of Megatron!