Reviews for My Little Sister
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
The first time around I was like bleh, Halle is cute but them calling Jackie and Kimmy all the time is a little annoying (nicknames are meant to be sprinkled unto every day conversation, not be the name you could someone every hour of every day). Aside from that, this is a nice first chapter :)
YoitsBREE chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
His last name is Brewer he says it in Spyfall
Lena chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Young Love? They're four years old, for crying out loud! I'm sorry, but this is just too unrealistic. Although the rest of the story is phenomenal and very touching, I just can't get used to the idea of two four year olds falling in love with each other. I think you'd know what I mean though, it's considered weird if you see fourteen year old falling in love with each other, they're just too young to know if its true. But, this is a story, and since its Jack and Kim's story we're talking about, the two fifteen year olds who are meant to be together forever, I think it suits the story, especially since they're their younger siblings whom have also become best friends.
Lyndsey chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
thats was sooo good , you are such a good writer :)
Supernaturalfan1 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Love it but its funny that a five and for year old would kids because usually think its gross.
ZeTomboy2012 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Ummmm I usually TRY to give nice reviews but hate to break it to ya... Maxwell elementary is a Spanish school I would put a disclaimer on that if I were you just sayin but great story I love the plot line so far.
WHOOPGIRL chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Great story so far just a couple of spelling mistakes but I still love it!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
i hope you get well soon.i loved it.
bellafan22 chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
That was really cute
Guest chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
TT can't believe it's already the end I promised myself I would be with you until the end but I guess this is it but if you ever do a sequel please go ahead of time like in Jack and Kim are married and Halley and Harry are Jack and Kim's age Please Like ill be with you and updated all the way until the END
LoveShipper chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww both Anderson children have found love.
LoveShipper chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
Boo the sweet times of the two couples being under the same roof is coming to an end.
bellafan22 chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
Cute :)
moustachelover14 chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
please write more!
ms. nick jonas chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
I hope that Hally feels better. I know how she feels. I started feeling Sick Tuesday night and I was feeling really bad today