Reviews for Unchanging Destiny
Metaknightlover chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2015
Whens the next chapter!?
I want to know why Kirby's acting weird SO BADLY!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
This was really good, but let me tell you... ITS 2015! AND STILL NO NEW CHAPTERS SINCE 2012! :(
WHY!?
guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Please continue this series! :( :(
I want to know why Kirby is just staring at Galaxia! I want to know about whats happening to Meta Knight! :(
Please do more! :( :(
guest chapter 8 . 3/6/2015
Wheres the next chapter!? I want to read more!
Please make more! :(
Storystosee chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Very good story! I wish you would continue it
Storystosee chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
he meid, wat is er aan de hand? we zijn dood ongerust! ik en Talia-WolfFang proberen je al de hele tijd te bereiken! asjeblieft zeg wat er aan de hand is... waarom heb je je dA account gedeactiveerd? op deze site is ook alles weg en Talia kan je ook niet vinden op Tumblr :( please, ik wil weten wat er aan de hand is..

IF ANYONE CAN TELL WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE TELL AT u/4026341/Talia-WolfFang or #
Sweey chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Not bad my friend! You have a strong beginning here, that's right well. You struggled a bit with past and future tense. With a bit of practice, you'll have it down! If you ever need any help or tips, tip your hat my way, k? Well, farewell for now!

"Dreams never make sense". That was my favorite phrase.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
This is amazing I can't wait for the next chapter plz hurry.
Blueninja chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Yes, your grammar needs a little bit of work. Instead of doing it the hard way, write your story in a Microsoft Word document first, and it'll underline what mistakes you made so you can go fix them. It's what I do. :)
PlasmaPhoenix chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
GALACTIC KNIGHT HAS CAME! I hope Meta Knight wins again. :3 GO MY METY!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2012