Reviews for Alphaville: Extended Scene
jackiejack chapter 1 . 7/12
Love it. Cute, sweet, funny, poignant. Nicely done.
Sweet fluff. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
*sigh* just beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I LOVE it! It's realistic and cute and amazing!
Guest 2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
AWESOME! A little humor, a little sexy, a little tenderness, a whole lot of good!
I think I have a crush on you. You seem to really get these two. And I noticed when you wrote this-almost a month to the day before 10/1/12's episode. Are you a bit psychic? Did you help write 10/1/12's episode?

Great job!
joannacamilley chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Aww I loved this. I'm like in love with Rachel and John now lol
Alpha love chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
OMG, that was soooo sweet! I loved it!
They make such a cute couple and you did a really good job keeping them in character. More please.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
AWWW-I LOVE THIS! I agree with other reviewer-they cut this scene waaay too short. MY FAVE COUPLE!

REALLY CUTE and in character. Well-written and good grammar made it a joy to read! You had romance, angst, humor, sexiness...total package!

Hope to see your name in this fandom more!
Spottedpool chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Aw, that's so sweet! :) John and Rachel are such a great couple. :) Great story!
Karen chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is great! Well written. Please write more like this.
Teyerin chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Nicely done and very true to Rachel and John's characters. Thanks for sharing this!
My Darker Side chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh, Phinnie! I am SO SO SO happy that you wrote for this fandom! I LOVE this show and I love Rachel and John! (I hope they have a long and happy relationship on the show!)

Great job as always, a real pleasure to read. I felt they cut that scene WAY too short so I'm happy you extended it. Believable and awesome.

Hope to see more of you here, but you also know what I'm waiting for...it's okay, I'm patient.