Reviews for Why Wait?
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
No, no, NOOOOOO!

I know it all works out but I am still bawling my eyes out. Ohhhhhh that was beautiful but so, so sad.
hanaemiii chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Heart broken, but this was a great and emotive ficlet.

This made me so sad and incidentally made me have kinship with Amy because I, too, am not supposed to be able to do the same. Part of me was like "I can't believe they went there" but then the other part was like "This makes sense."
Temporal Austenite chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
All of the emotions! Such a powerful piece! Really wonderful in a heartbreaking way.
Applegrass chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
this is brilliant! just the kind of fic I was looking for after that episode. So sad!
Knight of Angby Maybe chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh, I can picture Rory playing with kids at the hospital s2 That was awesome, btw :D
Bluegonfalon chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Legitimately crying, okay? This is so painful. It's well written and perfect, but it hurts because it's so true to character and sad. Oh Rory...oh Amy...poor Amy...
valdezy chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Aww, so sad :( You really described how their relationship fell apart slowly, this was really good. I'm glad the Ponds are happy now though, them being apart is just...not okay. But anyway, great job :)
witchdrugs chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wow... that was intense. So beautiful!
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Finally a fitting tribute to this terrible event. I have something a bit different in the works myself. Thank you for posting.
Ponds chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is beautiful *sniffles*
keep writing more AotD fics :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is sad :'(
cmartlover chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Beautifully written! You captured the angstiness of Amy and Rory's situation really well.