Reviews for The Chances Of That
AceRavenclaw chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
This is so funny and entertaining!
contrary chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Whatever gets the chapters up the fastest! But i would prefer sticking with this year...
cc4s chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Very cute chapter! I really love the story so far! As for your question - while I would like to read about the rest of this year, if you can't think of anything to write about then I think you should skip to the next year - I guess just do whichever you want :)

I love the story so far! Update soon please :)
cc4s chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
I love this chapter!
Nev-myster - LOL :)
You're such a great writer - your words have me hooked from the first sentence :) :) :)
cc4s chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Haha, cute chapter - I loved the hat's song :)
cc4s chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
I love this chapter - Rose and Scorpius are so cute :)
I can't wat to read more!
cc4s chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Great chapter! I love the way you made all of the characters (especially James and Ginny - that's exactly how I imagined them!) and your narration is also very well written :)
I look forward to reading more!
wrenthewriter chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Great story, update soon!
Automber chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
luv the pranks!"!
OnginalMaz chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Owl's name most epic thing ever ;)
I love it! There's a lot of discriptions but in a not over the top way, but in a set-the-mood kind of way. Update fast!
LittleSnidget chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
This is really great, you have a unique style. I like it so far and can't wait to read the next installment :)
EmMyers chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Looks great so far! I love the characters, the humor, the storyline... You've got me hooked! Your writing style is also very good, better then a lot of stories I've seen. I can't wait to read more! :)
backtohogwarts chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
A great start! I loved the part where Al was bouncing off the walls. I can't wait to read more! :)