Reviews for Blood Is Thicker Than Water
Hahaha oh god
Assasin Nero chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
lol
Lacey chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Please make it so that the fox goes back in time and prevents him from loosing his parents that would be so nice. I love your writing can you please make more fanfictions like this. I would be very gratefull.
Alice-Italy-Haruhi chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHA OH MY GUTS HAHAHAHAHAHA SO ITS PUPPY LOVE!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
How was that a flame? I told you a simple fact, children should never revert back to breast-feeding. You're an idiot.
lilskystar chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Okie Dokie...
I don't want to sound rude or disrespectful but reviews won't always be happy and good! :P I am just a reader, passing by, reading your latest chapter so don't take it too seriously okay? :) I just want to help you to improve your story.

First, if I remember well, Naruto is 3 year-old in that universe but he has his 12 year-old mind. His parents see him as a 3 year-old kid right? If that's so, I don't think parents would give money to a toddler. I mean, kids don't know they value of money at that age. This time, Naruto knows the value of money but Kushi/Minato don't know about that. It would be better if you gave Naruto something else. Not money. Parents will give special activities, toys, candies (rare) or even a special dessert as reward for doing what they told to their baby. If Naruto is a 3-year-old kid, then that kind of conversation Mina/Kushina had with him wouldn't work. Kids don't understand long talks. You should make the explanations shorter and effective for a 3-year-old kid.

Secondly, I know you said you suck with spelling and grammar but there are obvious mistakes that you can clearly correct. EX: She knew what he MENT. I'm pretty sure you could have corrected it without problem but then, you do what you want with your story.

Last thing, Sasuke thinking like a teenager? Hm... it doesn't fit with his age in your story. A kid's behavior at his 3-year-old is still not develop like a teenager's behavior. A kid can't bite his lip for that reason, to kiss someone. Some actions don't go well with your young characters. I work with 4-5 years-old kids and many of them don't know the value of money, they just know it's a penny or quarter, nothing more. About their actions, they are still learning the basics and when I talk to them, I have to talk shortly, but clearly in a language they will understand. I know it's hard to write a story when you don't have any experience with children but you can ask me for ideas or help! ;)

That is all. :) I still enjoy your story! I love Minato as daddy! hehehe!

Work harder! :D

lilskystar
ramen-luver101 chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
your not un-wanted to me
Queen of Spades England chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Please continue soon
Quiet Ryter chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Thanks for updating your story. This is an awesome chapter.:-) Please update your story.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Lol have Naru say smart things xD They'll be like dafuq?

Oh and hatrers gonna hate
LadyAngel123 chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
it would be funny if kushina had heard naruto scream kyuubi
Books52 chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
DAMN I WANTED NARUHINA IN THE END. Oh well
Devilish Rook chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
To-too cut-cute, ca-can't bre-breath...*Died from fluff suffocation*
azfaerydust chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Ah, just ignore that marine guy, there's always someone who will want to put you down. Your story is very cute & there aren't too many spelling errors. I say keep going.
devil M chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Aaaaaawwww soooo cute! I hope there will be a sakuxnaru moment